40 | r e d a m e n c y

redamancy.
(n.) the act of loving the one who loves you, a love returned in full.

) the act of loving the one who loves you, a love returned in full

She looked so beautiful.

Hazel slept peacefully like a kid hugging a teddy bear with her head laying on my chest, her hands fisting my shirt. I swiftly brushed a strand of loose hair away from her face, as she scrunched her nose adorably.

She is beautiful, and that's not even the best thing about her.

I heard Hazel let out a small incoherent grumble causing me to look at her. Slowly her big brown eyes were looking at me with a soft smile on her face.

"Good morning baby." I whispered gently, pecking her forehead.

"Good morning." She mumbled back, snuggling closer to me. Not being able to hold myself back I kissed her forehead again and again and again.

"How do you feel?" I asked, blushing slightly.

I chuckled when Hazel mumbled incoherent words, her face pressed against my chest. I procceeded to run my fingers through her hair but her sudden movement made me stop.

"We had sex?" She looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Yes we did." I murmured, kissing her shoulder.

"I had sex?" She asked again this time with an even more shocked expression. I let out a small laugh at how dramatic she was being.

"Yes you had sex. With me." I said each word slowly.

"How do you feel?" I asked again.

"I feel good, a little sore but it was so worth it. Sex is fun I can't believe I waited this long."

"Hmm. Why did you wait this long?" I hummed.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?"

"I guess I was too scared before. Like it's not like I never wanted to have sex, trust me I got multiple chances but I was always scared to get railed." I laughed at her choice of words.

"You weren't scared to do it with me?" I rested my arm on her waist rubbing circles trying to sooth her.

"No I feel safe with you." she pulled me close, capturing my lips in hers. I cupped her face and deepened the kiss. It was a kiss of compassion, contentment and comfort, one that made me feel complete.