25 | p a l i n o i a

palinoia.
(n.) the obsessive repetition of an act untill it's perfect or mastered.

) the obsessive repetition of an act untill it's perfect or mastered

"I need your help."

Justin looked at me with pleading eyes, desperation evident in his voice. I kept my mouth shut thinking about the times Justin wanted my help, it was either when he was in a problem with any teacher or he had got into some serious trouble with dad.

"What did you do now?" I asked him giving him a serious look.

Justin rolled his eyes at my worried voice, "It's not what you think. I am not in any trouble and I surely don't want you to forge dad's signature."

I sighed in relief. Forging dad's signature was the worst thing ever. God knows what he writes, it takes me hours to copy his signature. Though I never had to forge his signature for myself, it was a totally different case for Justin.

"I have a date and I really like this girl, but I don't know where to take her and to top that off I can't choose what to wear. Even dad has taken the keys to his car-"

"Justin. Breath." I efficiently cut him off, chuckling lightly. At this speed he would kill himself.

"Easy for you to say. I have the date in an hour and I really don't want to mess this up." Justin grunted.

"Why don't you take her to Gloria's Cafe. The place where I first met Hazel." I turned and saw Ivan leaning against the wall. To say he was looking handsome was an understatement. The way his hair was all messed up and his hands- oh my god the veins. Before I could oggle him more I decided to clean my drool and opened my mouth.

"You do know that you shouldn't be eavesdropping?"

He gave me a sheepish smile and apologized softly. Faking a glare at him, I turned back to Justin who still looked really worried.

"To be honest Ivan's idea does make sense. That cafe is literally one of the best, and it doesn't have much crowd. So you can tell her to come there. As for the car, I'll drop you off and the clothes, I'll pick you something not the rags you usually wear." I said, scrunching my nose.

Grabbing his hand I ran into his room. God it is so dark. I turned on the lights. Walking over to his closet, I pick out a classic denim blue jacket and a black solid sweatshirt. Matching it with his plain black jeans and his favourite all black Nike shoes, I throw the chosen outfit on his bed.

 Matching it with his plain black jeans and his favourite all black Nike shoes, I throw the chosen outfit on his bed