38 | c a m m u o v e r e

cammuovere.
(v.) to stir, to move, to touch.

Warning: Sexual/Mature scenes ahead, so if you are uncomfortable feel free to skip this chapter

Ivan plants soft kisses repeatedly against my lips as I grab his hands and place them around my waist, pulling him closer. Making out with him every night was a routine now but today I was hoping for something more, especially after the amazing day we've had. Seeing him being an adorable and sweet gentleman to my friends made me want him even more.

His mouth devoured mine, tongue pushing deep into me, and I let him. My already heated body ignited, and I writhed against his thigh, pressing myself against him. My hands reach around his neck and tangle around within his brown locks. He groans as I once again rub my dripping core against his hardness.

He pulled himself away as I let out a whine at the loss of contact but soon it was replaced with delightful moans. His fingers entangled in my hair pulling my head back to expose my neck. Feeling his teeth scrape against my skin I gasped out. I tilted my head back to give him better access as his lips sucked and kissed different parts of my neck, each sending shocks of pleasure through my core. With his tongue, he slowly follows his way down.

He began caressing the sides of my stomach as I lay on top of him. When he got up to the sides of my breasts he began to stop. His hands started to pull away as I rubbed his shoulders and he apologized, "Fuck shit I'm so sorry I lost control."

"Don't apologize I want you to lose control." I bit my lip thinking about how bold I was being but I didn't care at the moment. I wanted him in every way plus I was too horny.

"What would you do to me if I told you you didn't have to stop?" I whispered slowly in his ears. I felt his back shiver a little bit as I nibbled on his ear.

After he got over his shock, he whispered back in my ear in the sexiest voice I've ever heard him use. It was low with a little growl in it, but it sounded so soft and gentle at the same time. "I'll pleasure you in every way possible." he said in that voice. 

"I'll lick and suck your nipples until they ache," his hands moved down and he grabbed the strap of my dress as he ran the back of his fingers down across my breast ever so gently brushing my nipples.

A low squeak escaped my lips, my heart speeding so fast that I dug my fingers into my hand. I felt Ivan's fingertips graze my thighs, "I'll smother my face into your pussy and eat you out until none of us can breath," With a strong shove of his hands he forced my thighs wide apart.

"Burying myself deep inside you, making you scream as you would be tightly wrapped around me." His hand started rising up from my thighs and made contact with my pussy, slowly teasing my covered clit.

I couldn't take it anymore, I could hear my heart racing, my nipples hardening, I was soaking wet for him. I was aching, my body begging for him to touch me. I was on fire.

I impatiently tugged at his shirt, wanting it off. I needed to feel his skin, to touch him in ways only I could. I yanked his shirt off impatiently.

His hands went near my shoulder, playing with the straps of my dress. "You're sure you want this? Am I going too far?" He looks at me for approval.

"Yes and no," I replied, simply without hesitation.

With one more sweep of his hands, he pushed the sleeves of my dress off my shoulders and few inches down my arms, effectively locking them in place and exposing my black lace bra and what it held.

I could feel his hot breath playing on the tops of my breasts and in my tight cleavage. I reached behind my back with both hands and unclasped my bra. His eyes widened and his breath hitched as the bra dropped slowly, revealing more and more flesh until my tits were completely naked before him. Hunger shone in his bright green eyes as he stared, taking in the sight of my naked breasts.

He slowly lowered his head and took my hardened peak in his mouth. I gasped in pleasure feeling his wet mouth around my nipple, flicking his tongue and making me moan.

"Ivan." I whimpered, stretching my back wanting to give him more access to my breasts. My head still thrown back, I could hear him faintly moan as he began to suck.

"Oh!" His mouth now turned its attentions to my other nipple, pulling and tonguing as he sucked and sucked. Moaning, I started grinding my hips faster against his wanting some friction. Ivan suddenly let go of my breasts, and reached down eagerly to pull my dress completely off.

Pressing a kiss to each nipple, he began to tease me through my panties ever so slowly -- tugged them gently back and forth between my legs. As the stretchy cotton material moved across my skin, he was stimulating every nerve in my clit. I couldn't help myself, and softly moaned in approval. I couldn't take the teasing anymore, I wanted- no needed him inside of me.

I didn't waste anytime to unbuckle his jeans, he helped me pull his jeans off. I tugged at his underwear and looked up him, silently asking if I can take them off.

He nodded as my hands pulled down his boxers.

Woah.

I tried very hard not to stare so I wouldn't make him uncomfortable but hey who could blame me. God, I wanted to wrap my hand around him, lick every inch of it, make him moan in ecstasy.

So I did.

A/N-  Let's just pretend someone else wrote this not me <3

DATE: NOVEMBER 28th, 2021.
NUMBER OF WORDS: 1030.

DO VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

THANK YOU FOR READING!