{Chapter Seven}

{Chapter Seven}

"Actual Physical Violence"

{Chicago PD: S3 Ep3}

[Elena's POV]

Springing up into a seated position, I shoved away a hand that had landed on my shoulder and raised my hand that was balled up into a fist, ready to punch whoever it was that woke me from my sleep, "Woah, it's just me," My vision cleared and I saw Jay stood in front of me and I immediately relaxing, let my hand fall to my side, "You good?"

"Yeah... did I fall asleep on your couch?" I said looking around and realizing I was still at Jay's after we spent the night together enjoying a six-pack and watching an old hockey game after I had come back from having dinner with Boden, Donna and their baby boy Terrance, my godson.

"We both did," Jay said, carefully sitting on the coffee in front of me, he held out a cup of coffee to me and I quickly accepted it with a smile, "We both slept the entire night though, guess that's a plus," Jay added quickly, I furrowed my brows and looked to my watch and saw it was 8 am, "I know, I was shocked as well,"

Taking a sip of my drink, I ran my hand through my hair, brushing it back from the obvious mess it must be in, "I haven't slept longer than three hours in years... well unless I get knocked out by drugs or getting whacked over the head by a bad guy, then it's sometimes longer," I said causing Jay to laugh lightly,

"My records five and a half hours," Jay said and I raised a brow, curious to know how he accomplished sleeping that long without waking up,  "I was drunk... very drunk, I don't even remember getting back here, Will basically hauled me home apparently,"

A low chuckle escaped my mouth just as a wave of pain rushed through my head, earning a tired groan in response to the pain, "Wow, I feel like hell," I muttered,

"You look it," Jay said, quickly earning himself a cold glare, "What... rule number one if I'm not mistaken, we're always honest with one another,"

"There should be terms to them rules," I said with a laugh, "Do you have any aspirin?"

"Yeah, I'll get some," Jay said, quickly getting up from his seat and heading towards the kitchen, I grabbed my phone from between the couch cushions when it suddenly began ringing and a  sigh brushed past my lips when I saw who it was calling me.

Reybold's Office

Ignoring the call, I placed my phone down on the coffee table just as Jay appeared with a small bottle of pills in his hand, "Who was that?" Jay asked, looking over at my phone,