{Chapter Twenty-One}

"The Return"

{Chicago PD: Bonus, Criminal Minds: S9 Ep8}

A/N: Hope you like Part Two!

Letting out a yawn, I poured more coffee into my cup and glanced to the side when JJ walked into the room and over to the coffee machine, I filled her cup up without her even needing to ask, "Very interesting group you're working with here," JJ said with a smile as she looked out at the two teams who were in the bullpen.

"Yeah, it's weird working with both teams," I admitted, "It's different to how I thought it would be, at first I thought there'd be issues because of how many people there are but... there hasn't been yet... although things could change quickly than you can say Kung Pow Chicken,"

"They all seem nice, they seem like family," JJ said, a twinge of sadness in her voice.

"I mean, yeah they are but you and the rest of the BAU are too JJ," I assured her gently, "That'll never change, no matter where I am or who I'm with, you guys are family," JJ smiled and lent her head against my shoulder as she drank some of the coffee from her cup,

"Ugh, Chicago cops can't make a good cup of coffee," She said quickly, I smiled and held out the sugar to her which she took gratefully, "Thanks,"

I saw Reid waving to get our attention and when we walked through into the bullpen, I saw he was on the phone to who I assumed was Garcia, "Guys, I think I know why the unsub targeted Gavin and Trevor. Garcia, are you still there?" Reid asked as he quickly pulled photos out from the printer while Morgan held Reid's phone,

"I have now connected 1, 2, 3, 4 missing kids to this unsub. Walk with me through the darkness if you will," Garcia said calmly, "Brandon Rutherford and Vincent Gamble--" Reid placed photos of the kids up onto the board as Garcia spoke, "...they disappeared within 24 hours of each other 6 months before Gavin and Trevor did, and then their bodies were found two weeks later,"

"It's possible they were his first victims," Antonio suggested,

"But he killed them, so it may not be the same unsub," Blake countered,

"The M. E. reports for both Brandon and Vincent were consistent with the type of torture Gavin suffered, but theirs was much more severe," Reid explained as he passed a file around to most the group, I passed mine back to Adam and Kevin who were silently listening to everything we were saying.

"These two probably rebelled against the unsub's programming, so he got rid of them," Rossi said as he pointed back to the photos of two mid-teens.