Prologue : The Twins Raina and Regina

For as long as they knew Regina and Raina only had themselves and their mother as family. Throughout their childhood they never met their Father.

Their mother is Marilyn Arclight, an exorcist of the vatican church and a member of the Arclight family. A family of exorcists with a long history, creating many prestigious exorcists throughout the years. One of their ancestors is said to be Jacques De Molay the last grandmaster of the knight templars.

Their mother was the heir of the family, the next in line to succeed as the family head. However her future changed when she saved a Fallen Angel and they fell in love with each other. The Fallen Angel left her as he knew her family wouldn't let them be together, he didn't want her to throw everything away just to be with him. So he left and disappeared however fate is truly cruel as unknown to the Fallen Angel, Merilyn was pregnant with twins and once she knew this she ran away and hid as she knew her family would eliminate herself and her children for having the lineage of one of their enemies, the Fallen Angels.

It has been 10 years since her escape and throughout the years she had been raising the two children on her own.

Her eldest she named Regina. As Regina grew older she showed talent in in the various martial arts and talent with weapons such as the sword, archery and the spear among others. She could make use of any weapon in combat however she is best in using swords as well as projectile weapons such as throwing knives and archery.

The younger twin, Raina however unlike her older sister didn't possess talent in martial arts instead she showed talent in the usage of different types of magics.

Marilyn was adept at using the sword along with exorcism arts and was taught by the Fallen Angel in magic throughout the years they have been together so she was proficient and has taught the twins the art of combat. Although she wished for them to live normally, she wanted them to be able to protect themselves.

Marilyn has also changed their last name to Regulus, to hide from the arclight family, and has worked to be able to protect the twins through making different safe houses around the world, as well as formations to escape in.

Marilyn has told the twins of the Arclight family and their father who is a Fallen Angel. The twins who heard of their mother's story looked at each other and vowed to get stronger to protect their family.

The three of them are currently in the countryside of the U.K. living their normal daily lives however this would be the last day that the twins would be with their mother.

As the three were eating breakfast, Marilyn has gotten alarmed with the attacks from the barrier being broken. The front of their house was broken and destroyed revealing several exorcists from the Arclight Family.

"Faustian Arclight... how did you find us here?" Said Marilyn looking at the old man who is her Father.

"Hoh... it seems your not even gonna call me Father anymore?" Replied Faustian Arclight.

Throughout her whole life Marilyn never felt any affection nor love coming from this man, he treats even his family as tools and never showed any care towards them. A cold and calculative man.

Towards Faustian's question, Marilyn releases her mana along and puts her sword in front of her, with her back to the twins protecting them.

In response Faustian releases his mana as well and the exorcists behind him prepare to fight.

"No response?, this is fine I guess. Still those 2 bastards grew up big huh. Well no matter, this time you won't be able to run anymore."