Chapter 4 : Kidnapped

Regina's PoV
Currently me and my sister are skipping school. Lately the Fallen Angels are on the move and we did agree to help Rias, and at the very least we should help with surveillance.

As we are on one of the roof tops my sister calls me and points in a direction.

"Hey isn't that..." (Raina)

Looking closely where she pointed I sae the pervert, Issei in a date with the nun that was mentioned by Rias.

I loom around the place and see no Fallen Angels watching them which I find suspicious. As if knowing my doubts my sister asks me.

"Hey sis isn't it weird that they just let her out after what happened before?" (Raina)

"Yes normally they would have locked her up as it seems they need her for a ritual." (Regina)

As the two of us were curious we decided to just keep watch of the situation. My sister, Raina currently has her eyes close and was focused in using her familiars to monitor the town, while I watch the surroundings. As when she focuses on her familiars she her perception around her decreases so she is more prone to sneak attacks.

After a while she finally opened her eyes and looked towards me.

"Sis I found their base. It seemed to be an abandoned church. I didn't try probing inside as they may notice me, but it seemed their preparing a ritual." (Raina)

"I see we should report this to Rias." (Regina)

Raina nodded and sent a familiar to Rias to report about our findings.

As we were following the two on a date, we overheard the girl, Asia's story and it further increased our bad impressions of the church.

It was then at this moment that we felt a Fallen Angel coming closer. Raina at the side also felt it.

"Big Sis..." (Raina)

"I'll go you keep watch in case she has reinforcements." (Regina)

"Alright." Replied Raina as she nodded.

I opened the gate of babylon and took out one of the swords sleeping inside.

It was a golden sword, it radiated a holy aura. There is an inscription on its blade and crimson gems on its hilt.

This sword is the Holy Magic Sword, Regulus. It was created by the combined efforts of me and Raina.

Raina these past years were researching the creation of magic items. She inherited some knowledge from King Solomon and with my knowledge of forging armaments from that I got from studying the books from the gate of babylon. We were able to create a holy sword comparable to Solis Catastrophe which we used as a basis.

I couldn't really use Solis Catastrophe much in public as it would give away our position to the Arclight family, so as much as possible I don't use it and stores it in the gate of babylon.

Anyway going back to Regulus, it can be considered a holy sword although its different since it possess the sane attributes as holy swords. I was planning on strengthening it more by putting dragon slaying attribute but I didn't have time lately and Its enough for now, as I can just pull a sword such as Balmung from the gate of babylon if needed.

Anyway going back to the situation at hand. That Fallen Angel created a spear of light and threw it towards Issei.

Seeing this I hurried over.

"It seems your going to far, Fallen Angel-san." I asked and blocked the spear of light using Regulus.

"Who are you?" Said the Fallen Angel cautiously.

"Eh? Regulus-san?" Said Issei at the back with a red gauntlet in his hand. He was surprised to see me.

"How come you can fight her?" (Issei)

It seemed he was too depressed to notice me and my sister when we went to visit yesterday.

"You are you an exorcist from the church?" Asked the Fallen Angel seeing the sword in my hand.

Hearing this I laughed mockingly. From the side Issei and Asia seemed a bit scared. It seems he has been warned by Rias to stay away from exorcists and holy symbols.

"Do I really seem like one of those dogs from the church?" I replied with a mocking tone.

"From your tone it seems your not. Leave this place lowly human if you dont want to die." She said towards me and turns towards Asia,  "Asia. If you don't want that Devil to be killed, come with me. Your Sacred
Gear is essential for our plan. Your power, the [Twilight Healing], is a rare Sacred Gear unlike the Sacred Gear of the Devil over there. If you don't come with me, I will have to kill that Devil."

It seems she really is looking down on me.

"Holy line." I muttered as I gathered holy power in my sword and shot it towards the Fallen Angel who tried to block it and was sent back a few meters.

"I'd warn you that you should avoid looking down on me puny bird." I said with a cold voice towards her.

"You lowly human looking down on me!" She screamed as she gathered more holy power in the light spear.

"Show them the light, [Regulus]!" I released Regulus' true form and enveloping the area with a holy aura. To the side Issei was feeling uncomfortable with all the holy energy being released so I dialed it down a bit.

"Holy Line : Revelation!" I then dashed towards her enveloping my whole body in holy aura. I then hit her with Regulus enveloped in a holy aura. She attempted to block it but was still injured by the excess force and pushed her further back.

It was then at this moment another fallen angel appeared out of nowhere and took Asia as he kicked Issei away.

"Asia!" Screamed Issei as he was sent flying back.

The other fallen angel then started teleporting away. I tried to stop him but the female fallen angel threw a spear towards me, which I blocked with Regulus but that moment of distraction caused the teleportation to be successful. It appears that my sister  also tried to stop them but she was hindered by two more fallen angels.

The three fallen angels then regrouped and activated an item which sent them away.

"Damn it we've been had."