Chapter 2 : Peerage

Arriving at the ORC room, Regina and Raina saw that there were already people inside.

Regina saw Kiba Yuuto who sometimes spars with her. Looking at the sofa, she saw a cute white haired loli sitting there playing her games. It was Koneko Toujo and another beautiful girl with black haired, Akeno Himejima.

"Please come in and have a sit." Said Akeno as she saw them come inside.

The twins sat opposite of the sofa where Koneko is sitting. Rias sat across them beside Koneko and Kiba stood behind the sofa like a guard.

Akeno served the twins and Rias some tea. Rias, after sipping proceeds to talk about what she needs from the twins.

"I know that you are quite busy so I will get to the point. Regina, I want you to join my peerage."

"What do you mean by peerage?" (Regina)

"Ah right I should explain first. You see in this world the supernatural does exist. Angels, Fallen Angels, Demon,Dragon,Gods, Youkai. These beings that are thought to be fiction exist, and among them are us Devils." Saying the last part Rias let out her wings, seeing this everyone else also followed along.

"The devils have a system called peerage where its members are given something that is called an evil piece that lets that person reincarnate into a Devil. These evil pieces are based on chess pieces, and I invite you to be one of my knights."

The twins just listened without any change in expression. After letting Rias finish. Regina then replied with a question.

"What are the benefits of me joining your peerage?" (Regina)

"You will have a long life, as well as hone your abilities. From what I can see you find the people at school lacking as opponents with the exception to Kiba. Theres also the opportunity for you to become a high ranked devil and receive a chance to have a peerage yourself. " (Rias)

"I see... its a nice offer but I would have to decline." (Regina)

"May I ask the reason why?"  (Rias)

"I find it lacking, a long life might be good but for some it would get boring dont you think? and honing my skills sounds good but it would be dangerous right? If from what you say that other supernatural races does exist then there is a chance where we fight them right? " (Regina)

"I see... then in gonna have to apologize but we have to erase your memory of this as normal humans must not know of the supernatural world." Saying so Akeno approaches and prepares to use magic to erase their memories.

"I apologize but we also cant have that." Said Raina who was silent this whole time.

She snaps her fingers and the magic circle disappeared.

"Eh? What happened..." said Akeno in shock, the others were also shocked at this unexpected happening.

The others then went into their combat stances to prepare to fight.

"Who are you?" Asked Rias with caution.

"Hmm? You already know of our names right?" (Regina)

"Big sis, I dont think that what they meant." Said Raina with a slight laugh. As she cheerfully said.

"Ah right... well were something like Magicians I guess." (Regina)

"Magicians, so you already know of the supernatural world?" (Rias)

"Well yes." (Regina)

"How come we didn't know of your existance here, you didn't even notify me of your presense here in my territory." (Rias)

"We got permission from the former owner of this territory though so I didnt see the need to inform you, after all didn't you guys just let those exorcists and Fallen angels let loose? Their all over the place."

Hearing this Rias was slightly alarmed after all they haven't heard of Fallen Angels in this territory before they came here.

"They have been hiding here for a while now actually. Perhaps their planning something. Well not my problem." (Regina)

Hearing this Rias just sighed thinking her work just increased.

"Well, I can guess what your answer would be based on your attitude but I'll ask you anyways. Are you an enemy?" (Rias)

"That depends on you. If you are against us you are our enemies, but as long as you don't mess with us we won't interfere with you." (Regina)

"How could I be sure of your words?" (Rias)

Hearing this question Regina let out a slight smile and unleashed her aura that she suppress most of the time. Feeling this aura Rias and the others felt something heavy pressing on them.

"Well if I was an enemy you would have been dead already." Said Regina as she finally releases the pressure from Rias and the others who at this point is breathing heavily.

Hearing Regina she nodded feeling slightly fearful. As for why Regina just released her aura like that, Raina already set up a barrier that prevents the aura from leaking outside. So the only people who felt that are Rias and the others as there aren't other who are as strong and Raina and Regina in town except for a certain Fallen Angel and White Dragon, but even they would find it hard to detect the location. Which lucky for the twins as they didn't know of those two in town.

"Well senpai, if that is all we wilk take our leave." Regina said as she walked out with Raina following behind her after bowing slightly.
_____________________________________

After the twins have left the members of the ORC sat down trying to catch their breaths.

"President what should we do about them?" Asked Koneko still remembering that terrifying pressure. Kiba and Akeno also looked towards Rias for an answer.

"They probably are telling the truth about them not being enemies from what I could tell. Otherwise why would they let us live, they indeed possess that power. I'll still inform my brother about them though."

Hearing this the other nodded in agreement as Rias proceeds to call her brother.