Chapter 3 : Death of a Pervert

In the underworld Sirzechs Lucifer just finished reading the report from Rias. He turned towards Greyfia at his side and asked,

"What do you think?" (Sirzechs)

"They probably aren't antagonistic like they said. However we should still watch them just to be sure." (Greyfia)

"I agree as well, from the report I estimate their power to be at least high class, at best ultimate class" (Sirzechs)

"So should I watch over them?" (Greyfia)

"Hmm, go ahead although they aren't planning anything its safe to be sure. Just finish your current tasks first as theres no need to hurry." (Sirzechs)

Greyfia then nodded and left to complete her current tasks.
_____________________________________

Back in Kuon Town, a couple of days had passed since the meeting with Rias. Kiba after finding out that Regina is also of the supernatural world didn't hold back anymore and in response Regina as well fought equally, just relying on pure swordsmanship.

During this time Raina noticed that there was a Fallen Angel that was close to that pervert Issei through one lf her familiars in town. She saw them going out lately which is suspicious in her opinion but didn't find anything strange and just decided to keep watching. She also reported this to her sister and Regina agreed with her decision to just watch.

It also seemed like Rias also had her eye on the boy so she figured it is better to not interfere needlessly.

This continued for a while when suddenly Raina reported that the Fallen Angel killed the pervert to Regina. Hearing this they proceeded to go to the location and arrive seeing Rias on the scene.

"What happened?" Asked Regina looking at the corpse.

"It seemed that they wanted to kill the boy because of his sacred gear, they wanted to kill him before he awakens." (Rias)

"What do you plan to do?" Asked Regina as it appears like Rias has an idea regarding the boy.

"I want to reincarnate him as a Devil in my peerage." Replied Rias.

"Well, good luck with that. It appears you have the situation under control here. However those Fallen Angels are really out of control lately, you should be careful." (Regina)

Rias nodded towards Regina's advice. Regina then bid farewell as she and Raina left the scene.

"What do you think of this situation?" Asked Regina towards her sister as they walk back home.

"His sacred gear should be powerful for them to act like this. Although I have no clue which one it is, and it seems Rias also doesn't know." (Raina)

"Well its not our problem lets go home." (Regina)

_____________________________________

Days have passed since that incident and true to her words Rias did end up reviving the pervert, but hearing the process made Regina question if Rias was sane. After all she used all 8 of her pawns just to reincarnate a single person. How absurd is that?

Anyway this past days the town has been hectic with not just the Fallen Angels even a lunatic exorcist is on the loose.

The twins have also met with Sona who also tried to invite them to their peerage which they also reject, however they did become good friends with Sona and her peerage, with Raina always competing with Sona in chess. The latter didn't need to mind the wins and losses as her opponent is also a girl. So she was finally able to let loose.

Their relationship with rias' peerage was also good however they still haven't had the chance to meet the pervert since they spend time in the student council sometimes helping instead of hanging out in the ORC.

As for the current events happening lately, a few days ago the lunatic exorcist was going on a mass killing spree killing countless devil clients. It seemed that lunatic are only focusing on those related to devils. Still I find him endangering humans as distasteful in my opinion.

It seems the pervert who became Gremory's pawn was attacked in one of his missions.

Me and my Sister decided to drop by in the ORC room to see how they are currently doing.

Upon entering the room we heard Issei yellow inside.

"Buchou, I need to save that girl, Asia!"

"It's impossible. How will you fight them? You are a Devil. And she is a
servant of Fallen Angels. It's the two kinds that cannot coexist. Saving her
means making the Fallen Angels your enemies. ……If that happened, we
would also have to fight."

"…………"

Hearing Rias' reply Issei was silent as he knew that she was right. Although I admire him for wanting to save her, I also agree with Rias' way of thinking.

It was this moment that Rias noticed me and my sister by the door.

"Regina, Raina... I'm sorry you had to see that." (Rias)

"It's fine." Regina replied, Raina was looking at Issei who was silently sitting there, seemingly depressed.

Rias then sent Issei home to rest as we sat across of her in the sofa.

"Do you need anything?" Asked Rias curious of our presence here.

We then asked her of what happened tonight to which she explained briefly.

"So it was a stray exorcist... I thought the church became crazy but it appears they still have brains." Said Raina at the side. She spoke mockingly towards the church which everyone in the room took notice of.

Both Regina and Raina had a slight hate towards exorcists and the church due to what happened during their childhood. Although they won't judge them, its hard to change their perspective due to the things they saw them do.

Such as the holy sword project, then trying to kill those exorcist and devil lovers and of course what happened in their childhood. So they dont have the best impression of them.

"It seems they really became unruly these days..." Regina sighed, "Well just call us if you need any help, After all we still live in this town and it is your territory, compared to the other powers here we find you likeable only second to Sona I guess."

"I'll take up your offer then, Thanks" Rias said with a slight smile.