Chapter 29 : Akihabara

A woman was watching her two children play at their backyard. Looking around the place you could see fields as far as the eyes see and several houses that were far from each other. This was the countryside where they stay.

The woman had a smile on her face as she watch the two children ran around.

The woman then called them to have lunch. The two exhausted children then quickly ran towards their house to have lunch.

"Regina, Raina its time to eat!"

The two children immediately went inside the house to eat lunch. Afterwards the family of three sat on their porch with the two children on the woman's lap. It was then Regina asked the woman a question.

"Hey Mom, what was Dad like?"

Hearing this question, the woman was slightly startled before letting out a gentle smile.

"He was how to say it... carefree and laidback. However he would be serious when it matters. He is someone who deeply cares for those he considers his family, and most of all he is a pervert." The woman said that last part with a gentle laugh.

"Come to think of it I never told you his name did I?"

"Your Father's name is..."

...

Regina's PoV
The sun shines through the curtains in the window shining on my face as I opened my eyes. Finally waking up I got up and sit on the bed.

"Its been a while since I dreamt of Mom..."

I said with a slight melancholy. It seems I really miss mom huh...

Its been a day since I came back from the underworld. Raina and Reine are still at Regulus Dominion.

Raina is currently creating a new Regalia along with Ilya and Alena. Reine on the other hand is still training with Yun Yao, Setanta and the others.

Like yesterday Im currently alone in my home as I have nothing to do. Today was Saturday and we don't have school so Raina still hasn't come back.

After a while I got up and prepared myself and ate breakfast, since Reine isn't here today I cooked my own food and ate alone.

When I was done with breakfast I took a shower and wondered what I should do today.

"I should go outside since its been a while..." I thought out loud.

Thinking for a moment I decided to go to Akihabara after changing clothes. I wanna see some new releases as its been a while since I've indulged in anime.

Lately I have been pretty busy with helping Rias and the others and investigating our enemy's movements. Thankfully Ilya is quite capable in managing the organization so I can focus on my tasks and help out Rias and the others.

The Chaos brigade has started recruiting more members from other mythologies.

We on the other hand declined their offer as too many of our enemies have gathered there and it would be extremely dangerous to join as they would be able to quickly identify us.

Whats worst is their leader Ophis is really just a puppet at this point. She kinda reminds me of Shiro when she was just created, Her mind is similar to that of a child and is too naive.

From what I know Ophis has stayed in the dimensional gap her whole life and only left when Great Red came in being and kicked her out.

Going to the house's backyard I summoned [Vimana] from within the treasury. Shortly after a golden flying contraption has appeared.

[Vimana] was a treasure derived from the aircrafts created by humanity as well as a flying fortress of the same name from Hindu Mythology. It was created by the [Gate of Babylon] using its ability to reproduce treasures that are derived from the treasures within it. [Vimana] was a result of that as it can considered the peak "True" version of those very aircrafts. Though I also heard the Gilgamesh had it when he was alive so im not really sure.

I then sat on the throne of [Vimana] and started flying as I activated the optical camouflage and stealth functions.

Arriving in the sky above Akihabara I leapt off [Vimana] as I wore [Hade's Deathcap] while I returned [Vimana] into the treasury. I landed using magic in a deserted alleyway then I removed [Hade's Deathcap].

I then joined with the crowd and went towards the shop I used to frequently go to.

Going inside I noticed a lot of people and a girl asking the clerk about the new magical girl series. She also appeared to be cosplaying as a magical girl from a series I dont recognise.

Ignoring them I went to go to the new release section and took a look at some novels and anime dvds and go to the counters.

When I walk towards the counter I didn't see the girl again and figured she already left.

As I was on my way there I noticed a guy wearing a large overcoat on him. He had black hair with golden bangs and a goatee. He is at the magical girl section and is looking at the cover of a dvd. He is looking at it as if he is some researcher inspecting some new data.
When I walked pass him I heard him some stupid things such as how they made the boobs too small and what not.

'Issei and him would probably get along really well... This country has too nany weirdoes...' I thought with a twitching face. Resisting the urge to facepalm.

Ignoring him I go towards the counter and paid for the stuff I took.

I also went towards a couple more stores and looked at their merchandise and bought some more stuff.

After shopping I went towards a secluded alley deprived of people and put the stuff in the [Gate of Babylon] and went back out to the main street.

I checked the time and noticed its almost lunch time so I went to look for a restaurant.

As I was looking for somewhere to dine. A couple of guys came to me.

"Hey little sis, you alone? Wanna have some fun?" Asked the toughest looking guy.

Ignoring them I walk away when suddenly a guy tried to grab my hand. Seeing this I dodged his hand slightly annoyed.

"Come on, beautiful don't be shy." Another one said.

'This is really getting annoying'

As I was planning to knock them all out and maybe break a couple of bones. Another person appeared as he held the hand that was once again approaching me.

"Hey thats not how to treat a lady."

I look towards him and saw that it was the guy who was looking intently at the cover earlier.

Unintentionally I muttured.

"Ah... its the pervert from the shop."