Chapter 21 : Rating Game

Regina's PoV
Today is finally the day of the rating game against Riser. I haven't seen how well the others improved except Kiba.

Speaking of Kiba, Ilya has imparted some of her knowledge onto Kiba letting him create stronger swords. I had to level up the swords I fired at him to break them. Which I did so he wouldnt get cocky. He will probably be surprised when he uses them later as he never noticed I used stronger weapons during our battle.

I have asked Rias to let us watch the match to which she agreed and it appears we will watch alongside Sona's peerage.

With me are Raina, Yun Yao, Ilya, Nanashi and Lily who wanted to see their students fight. Of course we also prepared some disguises towards them.

Entering the room me and Raina greeted Sona. Seeing the unknown people with us she raised a brow wondering who they were.

"These are some friends of ours who wanted to watch a rating game so they came as well."

Hearing that she nodded and greeted them as well. Her peerage introduced themselves to Lily and the others to which they also introduced themselves.

Seeing that the match is finally starting we put our focus in the screen.

"What do you think are their chances?" Asked Sona to me as we watch the rating game start.

"6 - 4, in favor of Riser." I said towards her.

Hearing me say that she was surprised as she didnt think I thought of Riser that highly.

Seeing her look I explained.

"Before being trained by us the pds would have been 8 - 2. Riser underestimates Rias' peerage too much and is not taking them seriously from what I can see. They are barely even planning a strategy. Its not like im underestimating Riser's peerage. However the reason I still rate them highly is because of Riser himself. The power of the Phenex clan is something that Rias' peerage will fond it hard to counter.

Im sure you heard of it legends? The immortal bird of flames that revives from its ashes."

Raina has inherited Solomon's wisdom and among that knowledge is the 72 Demons Solomon has contracted. Those demons are coincidentally the first ancestor of the noble houses in the underworld one of which is Phenex.

It all depends on how much power Riser can tap into from the bloodline of Phenex.

"[Dress break!]" As we were talking the screen finally showed Issei using an absurd technique to take of girl's clothes .

"What the hell...?" Even Liliane couldnt help but curse out loud.

"So thats why he approached me..." said Raina with a facepalm.

Hearing this everyone put their attention towards her.

Seeing everyone looking at her she sighed and finally explained.

"Onee-chan, you remember that I used break magic during that event in the church right?"

Hearing this I thought back a bit and recalled that she did use it to break the ritual on Asia.

"Wait did you teach him that?" I asked her. How the hell did he even learn that? That needs an absurd amount of control.

"Although I did explain how it works to him but do you really think he can learn that easily? Among the Regu- I mean our friends only Ilya and Alena can actually do it." She explained.

"Im sure Raina has also notices but that not the same Break Magic that Raina uses. Raina's ability is disrupting the flow of mana while his ability is more similar to Dispel magic. Which removes abnormal conditions. Though I dont know how that pervert came up with it." Said Ilya explaining Issei's dress break.