Chapter 17 : Training (1)

Regina's PoV
After introductions we ate dinner deciding to leave leave the training for tomorrow as its already late. Raina has already put up a barrier along the mountain so we don't need to hold back in fear of endangering it.

Before going to sleep I approached Rias of the training schedule tomorrow of who will train who. To which she nodded in agreement letting me take charge of the schedule.

In the morning after eating breakfast we told each member of Rias' peerage who will train them leaving it to the intructors what kind of training they will do.

"Ok everyone we have already decided who will train each of you.

Rias will be training with Lily.
Akeno and Asia will be trained by my sister Raina.
Kiba will be with me
Koneko will be with Yun Yao
And last but not the least Issei will be trained by Nanashi."

Hearing my words everyone nodded but I noticed Issei slightly shaking he he approached Nanashi. He had an awkward look and was scared of the aura Nanashi was releasing.

Nanashi was the top Assassin even gaining the name of 'Hassan-I-Sabbath' in the organization having killed countless people throughout her whole life.

Although both her and Ilya has a cold face devoid of expression the atmosphere they have of is different. Ilya is described as being in a snowstorm whereas Nanashi gives an aura that sents a chill down your spine. She may be able to control her killing intent however the aura she gives off is something she can't control. Well she can by switching with her countless seal split personalities but she only does that in jobs. Most of the time this is her main personality. The very first one.

Issei looked at me for help but turned towards Raina after seeing my face devoid of expression. Seeing this Raina laughed before patting Issei's back then taking off with Asia and Akeno which the former looked worried at him while Akeno is looking in amusement.

I then took Kiba and went to one of the training places that we prepared early in the morning.

"Overall your ability is pretty decent however compared to the more higher ranked devils it will pale in comparison. Our training will mostly consist of your reaction speed, agility and strength. We will also need to train your sacred gear enough so that it wouldn't break easily." I explained to him. He didn't believe the last part where I can easily break his swords.

He then nodded as I take out a random sword from my treasury.

"Are you ready?" I asked him as countless golden ripples appear in the air.

Seeing this he was slightly startled before turning his focus back on the spar.

"For the first part of your training, I will be launching countless swords in every direction towards you as we clash swords. This training will increase your awareness and reaction speed. I will slowly increase them to test your limit so get ready!"

He then nodded and went into a stance.

Kiba's training only consisted of these aspects. As I didn't want to train him in my way of sword as he already has his own, so instead I will train his sword style and polish it further.

"Lets begin!"

I said as I dashed towards him and swung my sword. Slightly startled by the sudden speed he immediately raised his sword to block knocking him backwards by the force.

As he was sent back countless swords immediately followed him. He blocked some of them which broke his swords while dodging some and getting scratched by others.

Seeing this I immediately followed up and dashed once more.

Clang!

The sounds of swords continued to rang out as we clashed blow for blow. With me sending out countless swords while clashing blades with him. As time progresses more and more swords were broken with hin gritting his teeth.