Chapter 1 : 5 Years

5 years has passed since the twins, Regina and Raina escaped. After using the teleport formation they arrived at Kuon Town in Japan where one of Marilyn safe houses is located.

This location was picked by Marilyn as the church doesn't have much power and influence here as it is a territory that belongs to the Devils, that the Shinto Faction allowed them borrowed. As such the exorcists would think twice before interfering in this area.

After the twins escaped, the teleport formation was destroyed and Marilyn self-destructed in an attempt to take the exorcists with her and nake it hard for then to follow her daughters.

The twins now live in a house that was prepared by their mother for their family in case of escapes. They also had enough money to spend for the next 10 years so they don't have to worry about money that much. However Regina had the idea of purchasing stocks which worked out in the end. She developed an intuition that would activate and make her see an opportunity to make money.

In these 5 years they have learned that they both possess sacred gears, and trained them throughout the years and have achieved balance breaker, but they can only maintain it for an hour.

Regina's sacred gear is called Gate of Babylon, the sacred gear that belonged to the King of Heroes,Gilgamesh the King of Uruk who ruled the first kingdom of humanity.

Raina's sacred gear was the Rings of Solomon. The rings that belonged to the King of Mages. The third king of Israel , The son of David and Bathsheba.

The [Gate of Babylon] contains all the treasures in the world. She can fire them at extreme speeds towards her opponents. The more mastery she has the more treasures she could fire at once and the more treasures she could access.

The [Rings of Solomon] contained knowledge of magic and is able to store magic in the [Astral Library] making it so that she does not have to form the magic from scratch but just paste the circle from the library. However she still trains her abilities in magic as to not rely on it. She could also connect with the 72 Demons that King Solomon contracted and borrow their powers. She is also able to borrow mana fron the air similar to senjutsu but without being affected by the negative aspects of it.

They also saved a pair of lovers that were a Devil and Exorcist, and has set up surveillance through magic.

After arriving in kuon town they have vowed to get revenge on the Arclight Family, and although they don't blame exorcists for what happened they still hate them as well as Fallen Angels due to then blaming their Father for leaving their family.

The twins are now currently studying in Kuon Academy, and they are currently second year students, it was also this year that the school had become co-ed.

During their stay in this town they have noticed that there are many people from different factions roaming about in the town, such as Fallen Angels, Exorcists and Devils.

The school also had several devils studying in it, and from what the twins gathered, there are two peerages that reside in this town.

One of them is the student council president Sona Shitori or Sona Sitri, the heiress of the Sitri Family in the underworld. The other is Rias Gremory who is the heiress of the Gremory Family.

Currently the twins are on their way towards the school. Upon entering the gates they were greeted by the student council who checks the students passing for proper uniform, etc.

In the distance the twins saw three perverts staring at the passing girls pervertedly, the two of them just decided to ignore them as they are already used to it.

Upon entering the classroom they were greeted by Aika Kiryuu along with others who is their close friends.

The twins then responded and greeted their classmates in turn.

Time passed quickly and its finally after school time. Regina separated from Raina as she is a part of the kendo club at school where as the latter would wait at the library for her to finish.

Once practice was over Regina was preparing to head to the library when she was confronted by Rias Gremory. Over the past weeks she was being asked by Kiba Yuuto to come to the ORC as they want to talk to her about something but she always refused. So this time Rias decided to just meet Regina herself.

"To what do I owe the pleasure senpai?" Asked Regina seeing Rias standing there.

"I want to talk to you about something." Replied Rias.

Regina already had an idea of what Rias wants from her and that was why she was doing her best to avoid them, but she knew that this girl is persistent and wouldn't stop. So she just sighed,

"Ok fine, but lets go get my sister first before going there. You don't mind right?" (Regina)

After thinking about it a bit, Rias nodded and the two headed to the library.
_____________________________________
In the library Raina was sitting, reading a book when she felt a presence coming in the library. Looking over she saw her sister along with Rias Gremory. Seeing this she knew the situation, so she just nodded and went towards them after picking up her bag.

Seeing this Rias was slightly amazed by the communication of the twins where they dont even speak.

The three of them then headed towards the ORC room.