Chapter 8 : Mysterious Man

Regina's PoV
Issei chased after the Fallen Angel while me and the others fought against the exorcists.

Even though Issei maybe weak compare to the Fallen Angel, I know that he will be able to win. From what I have seen from his fights I already have a pretty good idea of which sacred gear he has.

"Rengina-san's sacred gear is really powerful. I haven't heard of one like this before. " (Kiba)

"Thanks yours not bad as well." (Regina)

"Just for reference which sacred gear is it? Its similar to mine in which it creates swords, although different as I can't fire mine like projectiles." (Kiba)

Hmm. I guess It wouldn't hurt to explain about my sacred gear a little.

"My sacred gear is called, [Gate of Babylon]. Its different from your sacred gear, as it doesn't create but stores an uncountable amount of weapons inside and fires them at fast speeds." (Regina)

"I see... This is the first time I have heard of that kind sacred gear." (Kiba)

"Well lets finish this up abd help Issei." I said to Kiba, Im pretty worried about Issei. Although I believe he can win it doesn't mean I should just leave it all to him.

"[Gate open - First Stage!]"

My sacred gear is pretty unique compared to others as it grows stronger the more I connect with the treasury.  Each of the weapons sleeping inside all have different grades among them. The stronger I get so does the connection with the treasury and the more it lets me access the stronger weapons.

It also lets me open more portals where the weapons shoot from. So far I could only reach 1072 maximum currently, and thats in my balance breaker. Which lets me open more and more gates."

I fully open the first layer of the treasury where the weakest of the treasures reside. It should be enough for these exorcists.

As my voice rang out hundreds of golden ripples appear and impaled the exorcists killing them instantly.

Koneko and Kiba were stunned by the sudden situation.

"Lets go!" Raina's voice called out which awoke them and they nodded as we went toaards where Issei is.

However a figure appeared in front of us blocking our path.

He was a hooded man with a cloack covering his whole body, his face was covered by a mask.

"Who are you? We asked seeing him suddenly appearing.

"..." however theres no response. The sword on his hand however answered for him as it was covered by a demonic aura.

He then swung it releasing a technique similar to my [Holy line].

"Demon sword..." I muttered as I use [Enkidu] to bind Kiba and Koneko and pull them away, dodging the incoming attack.

"Onee-chan..." Said Raina as she looks towards me with a serious expression.

"The two of you, go and help Issei." I told Kiba and Koneko who nodded. They knew they weren't enough to fight the mysterious man and wouldnt be of any help.

After the two chased after Issei. The twins stood in front of the mysterious man, with a serious expression.

"Raina, place a barrier around the area..." I told her with a serious expression.

The mysterious man compared to the Lunatic or the Fallen Angel is strong. They can't even be compared.

"Its been a while since I had an opponent like him... let me enjoy for a bit."