Chapter 16 : Instructors and Geass

Regina's PoV
I mapped out the general training outline of what we should teach them. After making it I called Rias so that we could meet and talk about the details.

I talked with Rias over the phone for a bit before deciding to talk face to face.

My sister then teleported us over to the coordinates given by Rias earlier

As the blue lights fade I see Rias standing there waiting for us. She Guided us inside their lodging. Entering it we greeted everyone as we passed by and went inside a private room to talk about the training plan.

"We'll help train you guys however there are a couple of conditions." I said to her as we sat down.

"Conditions?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, with the training your doing here currently won't be able to face that guy, Riser. Based on what I heard from Sona he seems pretty powerful. He will probably underestimate you and let you take a couple of his pieces if you plan carefully however that can only take you so far." I explained to her chances.

Hearing me Rias sighed as she knows deep inside what im saying is correct. She knows that what Im doing here is a favour as a friend of hers.

"Ok what are your conditions?" She asked.

"You don't need to worry to much it wont be disadvantageous to you." I said reassuring her and then proceeded to explain about my conditions.

"I only have a couple of conditions.
The first one is that everything you see and what we show you shall be kept to yourselves, you may not tell another party about them even your older brother.

The second, you will owe me a favour for training you guys that you will need to repay in the future should we need it. Of course the favor doesn't go against your beliefs or principles and are within your capable means.

The third, as I will be inviting my friends to come and help you guys train you may not disclose any information towards them or us unless we allow you to.

The fourth and last one, I want you to sign a geass contract along with your entire peerage with the contract terms as what I stated earlier. This is to ensure that you don't accidentally give away any information especially that pervert and the naive Asia who may accidentally spill it. The Geass will just stop you from saying it out unless we allow you to." I then gave her and Akeno a copy of the contract to read and verify for any mistakes.

After explaining I drank the tea Akeno has prepared earlier. Inside the room were the four of us and my sister placed a barrier so that our discussion doesn't get out or interrupted.

After thinking about it for a bit and reading through it Rias decided to accept the conditions as it wasn't really disadvantageous towards them. She then called everyone who signed the Geass Contracts.

As they signing the contracts I contacted Ilya to send Yun Yao, Liliane and Nanashi to us.

I then sent her the coordinates and we along with Rias and the others waited for them to arrive.

"Buchou who are we waiting for?" Asked Issei as he looked at the teleportation formation that Raina made.

"We are waiting for the instructors that will train you." I said towards him before remembering something, "Ah right before I forgot Issei don't do perverted things to them or they may punish you and not a way you will enjoy." I informed him with a chilling smile.

Hearing my warning he nodded hurriedly while having cold sweat.

Shortly the teleport formation glowed blue revealing three beautiful young girls. Seeing them Issei was about to say some perverted remarks but stopped after remembering my words.

Rias' peerage then introduced themselves to my three friends. After their introduction it was finally tine for my friends to introduce themselves.

"Greetings, I am Liliane Lucifer. Its an honor to finally meet this generations Red Dragon Emperor as well as Gremory's heiress." Lily introduced herself with elegance similar to that of a noble. Well she is technically a noble as a member of the Lucifer house.

Hearing her last name Rias and the others were startled since most of the old satan faction were arrogant and they didn't expect to meet a descendant from the old satan faction.

"Your a descendant of the original Lucifer?" Asked Rias with shock.

"Yes, although I don't have any relations with the old satan faction other than my birth right." Lily replied dispelling their thoughts.

"Buchou whats wrong with the Lucifer thing and the old satan favtion?" Asked Issei.

"You see the underworld currently has 4 Demon Kings and my brother is one of them. The current ones used belong to belong to the 72 Noble houses as the old Demon Kings and pure blood devil died in the war. They decided to elect 4 Satan Class Devils to lead the Devils creating the current system. Lucifer is one of the four original Devil Kings. Its also the one that my older brother inherited.

The old Satan faction is formed by those who are dissatisfied with rhe current trend in the underworld. They believe in the supremacy of pure blood devils, that they are above all. They dislike the upstarts as they call them from the 72 Pillars that inherited the position that was supposed to be theirs."

"So she is one of them?" Asked Issei stupidly.

"No, I am not part of the faction but I am a descendant of the original Demon King Lucifer." Replied Liliane.

After finishing the explanation it was now Nanashi's turn to introduce herself.

"Im Nanashi." She stated with a blank face.

After her introduction the air became still and quiet. It became akward as silence just permeated the surroundings.

By the side Raina and Yun Yao were laughing really hard as they expected this to happen. Liliane was watching the scene in amazement of his Nanashi can immediately kill the atmosphere.

As expected of an assassin I guess she can even 'kill' the atmosphere. I thought as I held my head.

Yun Yao then calmed down and it was her turn to introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you! The names Yun Yao its an honor to meet this generation's Red Dragon Emperor. Im looking forward to fighting you in the future so get strong fast!" She said with a smirk on her face.

Oh yeah I forgot she was a battle junkie. A trait she and Setanta share. They are always looking for strong opponents and everytime we visit somewhere they would research about the strong people.

They have already learned about the Red Dragon Emperor's legends and were excited to meet him when I told them about Issei. Thankfully I managed to calm them down by telling them that Issei is still weak for them to fight.

I glanced at the clueless Issei as I prayed for him. 'I wish you luck in the future Issei!'

Issei felt a chill in his neck which he just shrugs off, not knowing of the people who would target him in the future.