Chapter 30 : Uncle

Regina's PoV
Hearing what I said the man had a cramp smile.

"... Jou-chan what?"

"Ah sorry its just that I saw you 'inspecting' some 'art' earlier in the shop." I said using some of the words he described the 'art' earlier.

Hearing me say that his smile twitched a bit, he then turned his attention to the thugs.

"Stay out of this!" One of the tried to grab his collar as he dodged and trip the guy.

"You bastard!" Another punched towards him as the pervert caught her arm and kneed him in the stomach.

Seeing this the other thugs also attacked and got beaten up.

He is pretty skilled. Is he practicing sone martial art?

After that he scared off the thugs from earlier and now was trying to explaining to me 'art'.

"Jou-chan, im telling you I am not a pervert."

"Sure..." I replied still skeptical.

This went back and forth as he eventually he just gave up and put his hand to his head.

"I give up." He said.

Hearing this I let out a chuckle. Seeing this he knew I was teasing him.

"You..." He had a tired expression on his face when he saw me teasing him.

"Im Regina, Whats your name uncle?"

Hearing me call him Uncle he once more had a twitching smile. He then thought of something and wanted to tease me.

"Ne... Regina-chan you want to know my name?" He asked with a teasing smirk. Seeing that smile annoyed me a bit.

"Not really, I'll just call you uncle..." I told him while a little annoyed at the look on his face.

"Wa... Wait Regina-chan I'll tell you! I'll tell you!" Hearing that he panicked for a bit before trying to tell me his name.

"Nah its fine, I'll just call you uncle." I told him. Seeing this he just gave up and went with it.

"Ah right, Uncle I'm heading out for lunch wanna come? I'll treat you as thanks for helping me."

Although I could have handled it alone, he did help me so I should at least treat him lunch.

"Sure, where do you wanna go?" He asked me.

"I was planning on looking for some restaurants but those guys came and bothered me. Do you know any place?"

Thinking for a bit. He thought of somewhere and took me.

"Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise." He then thought of something and asked me,"your fine with anywhere right?"

"Yeah should be fine." I told him. I don't mind even if the restaurant is expensive. I have a lot of money and we sisters rarely use them.  As such they are just accumulating in my bank account.

After a while we arrived at a restaurant called 'Cafe Stile'

"Cafe Style? Its a maid cafe..." I then looked at the sign and muttered

I then noticed that it was a maid cafe and turned to him with a questioning expression.

"What? The food is delicious and its interesting here."

I'll take that I guess... For now...

We then entered the cafe and were greeted by a little girl.