Chapter 23 : Her virginity is mine!

Regina's PoV
Currently the two of us are running in the halls going towards the room where the wedding will take place.

I have decided to come with him and help. Although at first I was hesitant as I don't want to involve in the devil's politics. However I remembered what my mother told me before 'If you want to do something dont hesitate especially when its about your friends and family'

That was one of the things she taught us growing up. Thats why I helped Liliane and the others even after saving them. I know how it feels to be left alone in the work without a place to go. Luckily I had Raina to help me but what about Liliane, Nanashi, Yun Yao or Ilya? they were alone during those times. Jason and Medea had each other but they had been through much.

I wanted to give them a place to belong a place where me and Raina belong and now I want to help Rias return to the place she belongs.

'And hey whats the worst that could happen? If push comes to shove I'll only fight a Demon King.'

I thought as I smiled.

...

Along the way we have met many guards who tried to block us which we quickly dispatched. Through the halls we eventually arrived at a door where the wedding would take place.

"Issei are you ready?" I said towards him before we enter.

Hearing my question he nodded and within his eyes I could see resolve and determination.

"Then be prepared to steal the bride. Even if its a Demon King i'll have your back."

I told him, hearing this he smiled and opened the door.

Its about time I stopped holding back.

...

"Buchooooooooou!!"

Bursting into the room we attracted the attention of everyone in the hall. Looking at the guests we saw some familiar faces belonging to Kiba, Koneko and Akeno.

"Well thats certainly a flashy entrance..." I muttured as every eyes gather on us.

"To all the High-class Devils here! And Buchou's brother, Maou-sama! My
name is Hyoudou Issei from Kuou Academy! I have arrived to take back
Buchou, Rias Gremory-sama!"
The hall becomes even noisier.

Without any care about them, Issei walks towards Rias and Raiser who are at the front.

Seeing Issei walk towards them the guards gathered as they shout at him.

"Hey, you! Do you know where this-"

"Ise-kun! Leave this to us!" Said Kiba as he materializes a sword and charges towards the guards.

"……You are late." Commented Koneko as she sent the guards flying.

"Ara ara, so you finally showed up." Said Akeno who sprung forward shooting lightning and blowing the guards away.

Seeing his friends fighting Issei wanted to go and fight as well but I stopped him.

"Leave this to me. This shall be my role, I'll leave the main role to you later on so save up your strength. I'll open up a path for you. Go forth and steal the bride." Hearing my words Issei nodded as I turned towards the approaching guards.

"[Enkidu!]"

I raised my hand as several golden ripples appears in the air as golden chains sprung forth and binded the approaching guards.

"Thank You."

As Issei runs towards Rias I heard him say thanks as I nodded and put my focus on the Demon King Lucifer.