Chapter 10 : Revival

Regina's PoV
"Of course, I will retrieve that Sacred Gear back as well." Said Rias

"Y-You can't be serious!? This healing power is for Azazel-sama and
Shemhaza-sama—"

Seeing as how Rias is planning to kill Raynare to take back the sacred gear. I stepped in as she still has her uses.

"To live your life for love is beautiful. But you are too tainted with dirt. You
have no elegance. And I don't allow that."

Rias aims her hand towards Raynare. As I was about to stop her, The lunatic returned.

"Wow! My superior is in serious danger! So what's going to happen now!?"

Raynare screams seeing the appearance of the Priest.

"Save me! If you save me, I will give you a reward or anything you want!"

The lunatic makes a sadistic smile.

"Hmm, hmm. I received a wonderful order from an Angel-sama. Eh? So I
can have sex with you? To me, having sex with an Angel-sama is like the
best honour and it will become a good social status for me."

"Ku…… D-Don't fool around and save me!"

The Fallen Angel's expression is filled with anger. It also seems like she's
in a rush.

No, she is in a rush. She probably thinks that, "A mere human won't betray me".

"Ararararara, you know that I'm actually serious…… I mean, something simple like that should be all right, isn't it, Angel-sama? So it's a no? Is that so? Then I will take my leave now. No matter how you look at it, I'm at a disadvantage, so I will just take off."

The lunatic says it in a funny tone while curling his body.

Yeah, I had enough of this lunatic.

"[Enkidu!]"

With my comand several golden chains sprung forth trying to bind the lunatic. The lunatic seeing the chains shot them with his guns momentarily stopping them before they charge once more. He then threw a lightscreen the same as what he used earlier towards us.

Knowing the incoming light we closed our eyes while I sent several swords towards that area where he was earlier hoping to hit him.

"Ah!" I heard a scream it seems it hit him.

We regained our vision just in time to see him take out a stone and crushed it. After crushing the stone he was enveloped in blue light as he was being teleported away.

"You b*tch, I'll get you for this!!!" He screamed towards me while being teleported away. He also turned towards Issei and said a few final words.

"Ise-kun, Ise-kun. You have such a wonderful ability. I'm getting more
interested in you. You are so worthy to kill! You are definitely in my Top 5
for the "Devils I want to kill", so be prepared, okay? Next time we meet,
let's have a romantic fight to the death, okay?"

"What did you say to Onee-chan you gaysh*t! I'll kill you!" Yelled out Raina, hearing the Lunatic wanting kill me.

The others hearing Raina call him gay and his expression before being teleported, started laughing at this hilarious situation.

After everyone settled down Rias turned towards Raynare.

"Now, pitiful Fallen Angel Raynare, who was abandoned by her own servant. Its time..."

Rias didn't have the slightest sympathy in her tone.

Hearing her cold voice, Raynare starts to shiver.