Chapter 14 : Meeting Start!

Regina's PoV
After waiting for a while everyone finally arrived at the meeting room.

Looking around I saw everyone settled down, and I hit the gavel starting the meeting.

"Lily, report on the mission in Russia." I asked her before we moved on to the more serious matters.

Hearing that the subject concerned her homeland Ilya looked over with full attention. Although you won't notice from her frozen face.

If Raina could hear her thoughts she would have smacked her head and say, 'like you could talk!'

The Regulus Dominion has many people with frozen faces that rarely displays emotions. Most of them are from the after effects of their experiences from childhood which influences their personalities.

Anyway moving on...

"Security is still tight within the country and most of the allies of Svarog are either killed, imprison or in hiding. They have already lost most of their influence and I fear it won't be long before they take over the country."

Listening to this everyone had a serious expression. Should they fully take over the country it would be much harder to free Svarog.

"Veles has begun to control the country from behind the scenes through having his puppets in the government. "

"What of the Gods Belobog and Chernobog?" Asked Ilya assessing the situation.

"They are still missing." Replied Liliane.

Aside from Svarog and Veles the only Gods who can substitute as a chief God should be Belobog and Chernobog, however they are still missing.

Both Svarog and Veles came from the two Gods. So if we can get them on our side taking back the Slavic Mythology should be easy. Allying with them later on should also be useful for our organization.

"Continue to monitor the situation and keep looking for either of the two Gods." I told Liliane.

Originally it was supposed to be Ilya who is in charge of monitoring the Slavic Mythology. However with me and Raina gone, Ilya is the one in charge as one of the vice-leaders of the Regulus Dominion.

Belobog should be easy to convince and Chernobog will gladly help us due to his liking towarda Ilya.

One of Ilya's ancestors is Chernobog. From what I heard from Ilya, he took a liking to her during their meeting years ago when she was young. So he would be more eager than Belobog to help us.

He should have an easier time suppressing Veles as Veles came from him.

I then hit the gavel before moving on to the next subject.

"Jason, Medea hows the Greece doing?"

Jason and Medea were people we met during our stay at Greece retrieving another from our mother's safe houses.

Jason and Medea were children that they experimented on. Trying to create an artificial descendant of the Greek Hero, Jason the leader of the argonauts. They also has somehow gotten the DNA of the princess of colchis, Medea who would later be known as the witch of betrayal.

Among the kids experimented on, it was only Jason and Medea who was successful. After finding success they proceeded to try and further purify their blood making them closer to their ancestors. They then decided to name the two successful test subjects after their ancestors.

Which later worked. Me and Raina coincidentally found out about these experiments and decided to intervene and save the two of them.

Investigating further we found out it was a God of Greek Mythology who supported the facility. As for which one we have an idea but we still need to confirm it.