Chapter 13 : The Past of the Members

Regina's PoV
After breaking up the spar between the two, We head towards the meeting room. Along the way we also introduced Reine towards them

I plan on training Reine to at least be capable of fighting high class opponents as I want her to integrate her as a member of our organization, Regulus Dominion.

Currently Yun Yao and Setanta is still arguing since we left the training room.

"It was totally my win this time! You were gonna get sent flying by [Golden Smash] if it wasn't for Regina." Said Yun Yao arguing with Setanta.

"What the hell are you talking about? I could have defended that easily!" Retorted Setanta not wanting to lose.

"You wanna try again?!" Said Yun Yao hearing Setanta mocking her technique. She already equipped her sacred girl preparing to use [Golden Smash] once more.

"You really wanna go huh?" He then materializes Gae Bolg in his hand as he continued to say, "Even Shiro knows I could have blocked that."

"No, an idiot like you would have been pushed back at the very least by big sis Yun Yao's attack." Retorted Shiro with a deadpan expression.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now, why do you call everyone Big brother or Big Sister but when it comes to me you just call me Setanta or idiot or like anything else besides big brother?" Said Setanta with his face twitching a little.

"It's because your an idiot." Said Shiro without any change in her expression.

Hearing this Yun Yao laughed at Setanta who is slightly pissed at that remark.

Seeing them gonna start to argue again I cut them off.

"Enough arguing lets leave it as a time and be over it." I told them.

Hearing me say this the two of them just sighed.

"Ah right, Shiro you mentioned that Quinn was in the library right? Can you go and get her?"

Hearing my words Shiro nodded and separated from our group to call Noire.

The rest of the way to the meeting room was peaceful, as these two animals behaved nicely this time around.

After walking for a bit we approached a door. Above it were the words 'Meeting Room' engraved on a Gold plate. Opening the door we were greeted by the sight of a round table with several seats.

Looking at the room we saw three figures one of which surprised me.

"Lily, long time no see I thought you were on a mission." I asked surprised to see her able to attend our meeting.

"It finished up early so I figured I would drop by." She replied with a smirk on her face.

Her name is Liliane Lucifer, a descendant of the original Lucifer. We met back when I visited the underworld to investigate the Fallen Angels and coincidentally met her.

"So have you found your elder brother?" I asked her.

"Sadly no luck." Liliane said with a depressed voice.

When I met Liliane she was running away from her grandfather. Her grandfather if I was to describe in one word, a Lunatic. He gives me the creeps.

He is very prideful and arrogant, killing people he doesn't like regardless of the reason. Theres also that weird ideology of his describing what a true devil should be like. He is not above killing his whole family for the sake of it. He's even worse than the Arclight family in my opinion.

Although they are assholes they still abide by a code. This guy however is the lowest of the low. He has no qualms in doing things for the sake of his own amusement.