Chapter 36 : Regina vs Vali (2)

Vali's PoV
This has been really fun so far. My new little sister really is extremely powerful. However she is still holding back. So far she is only using the power of that golden sword.

After I sent her flying. She grinned and used Balance breaker straight away.

"Ready for round 2, Onii-chan?"

Hearing this I grin as I resist the urge to pamper her when she called me onii-chan.

"Bring it Regina! Show me your true strength!"

As if to answer me hundreds of golden ripples appear in the air. Countless swords that bathed in golden light flew towards me as I dodged them.

Regina also didnt give me a break as she went and charged towards me as well and engaged me in melee combat as she launched swords towards me.

I noticed that her strength has also increased in her balance breaker state though not as much as when she used that golden sword. Her projectiles also fired at extreme speeds and packed a punch. I managed by dividing them but they still do a lot of damage even after dividing those golden aura that surrounds them.

"[HALF DIMENSION!]"

As I was being overwhelmed by the amount of projectiles. I used Half dimension to half its size and use divide to counter it.

[DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!]

"Onii-chan really is strong... I'll go all out now."

I heard her say that as she took out a sword. As soon as I saw that sword I knew that getting hit by that will be extremely bad. That sword possessed a dragon slaying attribute.

"Onii-chan this is Balmung the sword used by the hero Siegfried to kill the dragon Fafnir. Be prepared to receive it!"

Balmung?! but doesnt Siegfriend from the Hero Faction have that sword? and from what I know it shouldnt be that much powerful than Ascalon. That sword also looked different than the one Siegfried had. This pressure is terrifying.

[Vali, you must be careful of that sword. That thing is much more terrifying than any dragon slaying sword I have ever seen. The only thing more terrifying is Samael!] Albion warned me seeing Regina took out the sword.

She then sheathed her Golden Sword, Regulus in the sheathe that came with its second form. She then took Balmung with both of her hands.

"O sword let thee be filled..."

As soon as she chanted that, pressure started to gather as a huge amount of energy gathered on that sword.

...

Raina's PoV
So in the end Onee-chan would have to rely on a dragon slaying sword to face Onii-chan.

"O sword let thee be filled..."

Onee-chan is seriously going all out. The only thing left is Ea which she wouldnt use unless the situation really demanded it.

"What is that sword?" Asked Daddy.

"That sword is called Balmung. The sword that the hero Siegfried used to kill the dragon Fafnir."

"Wait what? but from what I know that sword doesnt have a power like this." Daddy said as he looked at the pressure being brought by Onee-chan.

"Onee-chan's sacred gear can summon treasures that are originally in the treasury and new ones derived from those very treasures. All those weapons are at their strongest state. Even if they are splitted like the Excalibur the treasury still has the copy of the original weapon in its prime state. That why all of Onee-chan's weapon are called "True". As they are the original and strongest iteration of those weapons. The sword in Onee-chan's hand is 'True' Balmung different from the Balmung that Daddy knows." I explained to Daddy about Onee-chan's sacred gear.

Both mine and Onee-chan's sacred gears are unique and can only be passed down through those of the previous possessor's descendants meaning that even if lets say a cousin of mine has a family it wont be passed down to his descendants only mine. Only in the case of every direct descendants will the sacred gears be passed on to the next blood relatives.

This is also the reason why both of our sacred gears rarely appear.

Both of our sacred gears become stronger the more humanity progresses. Onee-chan is technology where as mine is Magic.

As time progresses and more magic created the Rings of Solomon records that similar to Onee-chan's treasury and I can take them from Solomon's Wisdom. Of course I can also create new magic like Onee-chan who stores new weapons that she created into the vault essentially registering them.

Vali Onii-chan seeing the gathering power decided to go all out himself.

Wait this is bad we should stop this now!!!

"I who shall awaken, am the heavenly dragon who stole the principle of Supremacy from God!
I envy the Infinite and pursue the dream.
I shall take you to the limits of white paradise! [Juggernaut Drive!] "

"The Evil Dragon shall fall, and the world will now reach the twilight."

"NOW Fall! ― [BALMUNG!]

[DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!] [DIVIDE!]

"[LONGINUS DIVIDER!!!]"

"Ilya-neechan!, Lily-neechan! We need to stop them. They are going too far!"

Hearing me the two nodded. Daddy also used magic and place several barriers in between.

"[BALANCE BREAKER!]"

" [First Verse] :
Open the gate of Wisdom and Knowledge, [Astral Codex!]

[Second Verse] :
For the knowledge and power the glory is yours, [Neo Astral Library!]"

I also went into balance breaker and activated the [Astral Codex]'s [Second Verse]

"The time of the Crowning has come! I shall become the one who masters all! [Ars Paulina!]"

As I activated one of the sacred gear's ultimate abilities the surroundings of the training grounds has started changing. In the distance was a temple which had a throne on it. The surrounding space became unstable as rocks floated mid air.

"Damn, this is really taxing." I cursed out loud as this technique is extremely taxing like the other special abilities of the rings. Just the mana required to maintain it is ridiculous.

"Come forth unbreakable golden shield [Aegis!]"  As Ilyanee-chan yelled out a golden shield appeared between Onii-chan and Onee-chan in an attempt to block their attacks.

To the side Lilynee-chan has her 8 wings out as she went all out and created a barrier along the [Aegis]. Her crimson demonic energy scattered throughout her body.

Daddy also placed a barrier in order to lessen the impact.

BOOOOOM!!!