Chapter 12 : Regulus Dominion

Regina's PoV
After a long day at school, we returned back at home.

"We're home!" (Raina)

"Welcome home mistresses." Reine greeted back in her maid uniform.

"Reine get ready we are going somewhere." I told her, to which she nodded as me and Raina changed out of our school uniforms.

After ten minutes we gathered downstairs at the living room.

Raina was dressed in a sorcerer like dress complete with a belt on her hip. She also wore a white robe that covered her body complete with a hood at the top only showing a couple of her hair. Her previous black hair was now silver, as she disabled the magic that changes her hair's color.

Reine on the other hand was still dressed in her maid uniform.

I wore a buttoned black long sleeves, complete with a black long skirt that covers up to me knees. I wore a cross on my chest. Something that was given to me by my mother in the past. While my sister looks like a sorcerer I looked like a nun. Similarly my once black haired and eyes became blonde while my eyes became crimson after removing the disguised magic.

After the three of us were done changing clothes. Raina snaps her fingers activating the hidden teleportation formation in the middle of the living room under the carpet.

The blue glow enveloped us. It was so bright that it made us close our eyes for a brief moment.

Opening our eyes once more we appeared at a new location.

"Mistress where are we?" Asked Reine looking around the area.

In front of us stood a castle surrounded by a garden. The whole area was covered by a barrier. Looking outside, you can see the vast sky as clouds disperse upon hitting the barrier.

"Welcome to the floating castle, Regulus Dominion." I said to Reine.

Regulus Dominion is a floating castle or rather a fortress. It is equipped with countless weaponry in it. Among them were cannons called dingir, which fires treasures from my Gate of Babylon. There were also several spell formations in the castle allowing it to fire magic towards our enemies.

Regulus Dominion was created with the join efforts of me, Raina and a couple of our comrades using technology from my treasury, Solomon's wisdom and our research of magic items.

It can be used in attacking and defending. The ultimate weapon to attack our enemies. It the manifestation of our hobbies taken into the form of a ridiculous floating fortress, loaded with every single ridiculous feature we could think of at the time.

It can also teleport from one place to another though it would need some time to charge up.

The barrier is also ridiculous as it can absorb magic thrown towards it and only a few people in the world is capable of destroying it.

As I was explaining the fortress to Reine, a white haired loli in a gothic lolita outfit came out and greeted us.

"Welcome back sister Regina and sister Raina, as well as maid-san." Said the loli in a neutral tone.

"Reine meet Shiro. Shiro here is one of the members of Regulus Dominion. Shiro, Reine here is our maid that we recently picked up." Raina introduced the two to each other.

Shiro is a living weapon that me and Raina created by chance when we were experimenting these past 5 years. She is a special type of homunculus that can change her body into various kinds of weapons such as swords, blasters, hammers, etc.

Her body is extremely strong and comparable to that of a high class God. While her transformed weapons are of the highest caliber rivaling those of True Excalibur and my Sword Regulus.