Three Men And A Baby

"So kind of you to finally invite us over." Jin said sarcastically as he and Taehyung entered my home Saturday evening.

"I told you I'd have you over." I replied to him.

"Yeah yeah, you two bicker- where's my cutie little niece?!" Tae smiled wide, showing off his boxy grin as he went right to the bassinet that was in the living room.

"Holy Shi-"

"Don't swear around the baby you nitwit!" Jin yelled at Tae.

"Sorry, sorry. Hi pretty girl. Damn Joon you make adorable fu-um babies, very adorable babies. She's so cute!" Tae was just staring down at her making kissy faces and little sounds at her. Hayan was wiggling happily in her bassinet. Jin strolled over and moved to the other side of the bassinet.

"Oh my she is an absolute cutie. Good on you Joon." Jin chimed in as well.

"I would say thank you but I know the two of you secretly call me the ugly brother so you both can go suck on an egg." I grinned at them and rolled my eyes.

The two of them spent a good twenty minutes gushing over her alone. Jin scooped her up and bounced gently with her around the room.

"Who's the cutest princess in the world? Little Hayanie. Who's Handsome Uncle Jinnies favorite little girl? Little Hayanie." I would have busted him for acting like this but honestly it was kind of cute to see both my brothers instantly be won over by Hayan's charms.

"Alright you two, enough bouncing the baby around the room. She needs to eat." I said to them.

"Ooo Ooo. I want to feed her!" Tae chimed in. I got up and went to the kitchen to make her bottle and stick it into the bottle warmer. Both Tae and Jin came in and watched me, Tae was holding Hayan in his arms.

"What's that thing?" Jin asked pointing to the bottle warmer as I poured some of the room temperature bottled water into the baby bottle that had two scoops of formula in it.

"It's a bottle warmer, it warms the bottles..  and the formula inside." I answered. I looked and noticed he was beside me, watching me. I saw him pick up something from the corner of my eye.

"What's this?" He asked as I placed the bottle into the bottle warmer after shaking it.

"Oh, those are lemon bars. The other container, the one with the blue lid has one apple turnover left in it. Touch it and I will have you murdered." I said partially joking with him. He popped open the yellow lidded container and smelled the lemon bars.

"Whoa these smell great." He then closed it and opened the other one and sniffed. "Dude, who made these? The old woman next door?" He asked and I chuckled a bit.

"No, her grand daughter opened a bakery recently. Nana Heart- my neighbor was giving me leftovers that her grand daughter made. I only have one apple turnover so I plan to take Hayan over to the bakery sometime soon to get more." I stated. He gave me a weird look.

"What's that look for?"

"Nothing, nothing.. you never liked the apple turnovers I made." He pouted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Because the ones you made sucked, Hyung." Tae chimed in and I laughed.

"Very funny, if I recall you nearly burned down mom's kitchen trying to make toast!" Jin shot back but Tae just chuckled and I shook my head at Jin.

Once I got Tae settled in to feed Hayan I helped Jin cook dinner in the kitchen. Granted I didn't do much, I wasn't a cooker. I might have been worse than Tae, in fact I was positive I was worse than Tae. I mostly just got items and things Jin needed and handed them to him, then I resumed sitting on a stool at the counter and watching him work his magic.