Brothers

"So she just... apologized but didn't feel guilty or?" Jin said as he sat across from me at this little cafe near the hotel. This was my last night here, I'd yet to tell Y/N about Sana popping up out of nowhere and I was pretty sure she was still mad at me for continuing to be short with her. I needed to catch up on sleep last night so I only texted her, her replied were short..... very short.

"And you still have yet to tell your girlfriend... Wow. I need to give you the number to a florist friend of mine. Maybe he can hook you up with the truckloads of flowers it's going to take." Jin laughed and then sipped his coffee.

"Don't remind me. I'll handle it, I'll tell her tonight." I replied, swirling my coffee in its cup.

"Alright. So everything else is going good?" He asked.

"Yeah, having a nice time at the signings. Although I'm throwing away like thirty numbers a day or more. Hoseok's been handling some too. It gets tiresome but I get it, they like my writing and so they think I'm like the male counterpart in the book." I smile and shake my head.

"You're getting famous little bro, gotta suck it up. Y/N's okay with this kind of thing?" He asked.

"We talked about it before. She trusts me, which is nice. And I don't plan on messing that up." I responded as I sipped down the last bit of my coffee. Jin nodded and finished his.

"What about you're girlfriend?" I asked him with a smirk. He chuckled and nodded.

"We're here for the food." He grinned and winked as I shook my head.

"You're gross..." I replied with a chuckle.

"I like her lathered." He laughed and I rolled my eyes and threw a napkin at him.

"I really don't need the mental images bro." I gave him a disgusted look, but I was laughing on the inside. I just wouldn't tell him that.

"Homesick yet?" He grinned again.

"Of course I am. I miss my girls, you know that." I replied as I picked up my drink and took a sip.

"Yeah, Well there is something I wanted to let you know.." Jin suddenly got more serious and that made me more concerned than anything.

"What is it?" I asked him, worry clearly showing on my face.

"Relax, it's nothing bad- Well okay it could be depending on your prospective but. It's just that I stopped my to check on Dad, and I kind of overheard Mom asking Tae to check on Hayan, show her some pictures and to ask Y/N if she would come to dinner and bring Hayan." As his words sunk in I could feel my blood boiling. "You're not going to reach over this table and punch me... are you?" He asked. I clenched my jaw and shook my head.

"No. You did nothing wrong, but what did Taehyung say to her?" I asked, partially concerned.

"He told her it was a stupid idea, that she should just call you and ask you when you come back." Jin answered. I nodded, pleased to hear my little brother wasn't going to do my mother's bidding.. so I thought. I'd check with Y/N tonight when I call.

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

(Y/N's POV)

Music filled the house as Tae danced in the living room with Hayan. She was giggling away as she was bounced around gently on Tae's side. He held with enough support and spun around a few times which made her giggle and laugh. She really liked dancing with both her Uncles. Tae had brought his best friend Jimin with him. I'd met him before but this was the first time I was getting to know him.