Good Things

(Namjoon's POV)

It had been weeks since we talked over which houses Y/N and I liked best. In between we looked at a few more but we were always drawn back to the two from our first hunt that sparked our interest. And after that first week I had the same dream over and over of us in that house. Y/N and Hayanie seated at our dinner table as I brought out a nice salad to enjoy with the meal that I had helped Y/N make... Hayanie running down the halls in a pretty dress as we celebrate another birthday.
Images of Y/N, being helped to the living room with a swollen belly. Us together with Hayanie as a new little baby learns their first steps. Hayanie being a big sister....

I left work early to go sign the papers on the house. I didn't bother to tell Y/N because I wanted it to be a surprise of course. My car speakers started to ring, it was then I noticed a call coming through from Jin, I answered since I figured he'd be calling me.

"Jin, you almost there?" I asked as I answered.

"Hello to you too. Yeah, we're almost there. Was wondering how much longer you'd be at work." He asked.

"I'm done, just left so it should take me about twenty minutes if the traffic isn't too bad." I replied.

"Alright, we'll be there waiting." He said.

"Bye." I responded and hung up. The light turned red and I headed left down the center of the city. Once I arrived at the stone structure with a typical sign hanging in front, I noticed Jin waving at me. I got my things and got out of the car and headed over to him, taking note of the leggy Brunette I had become familiar with.

"Hey bro, Lila." I said giving a bow to both. Lila had known Jin for a long while, apparently they went to college together and had a thing, but both were on different paths. So they broke up. Jin was pushed into an engagement by mother, but the girl mother picked was the one to come out that she had been seeing another man behind Jin's back- The two knew of each other's love interests of course, but both were thrown into something they didn't want so they partnered up in this sense. Now, Jin was free to be with the one he let get away. And honestly, seeing how they were together made me smile. I knew my big brother was truly happy.

"Took you long enough." Jin grinned. Lila nodded to the doors into the building.

"We should go in." She said. Jin and I both nodded and I followed behind the two of them. Once inside we were greeted by the woman Realtor that I was familiar with- Amy I think her name was. And beside her was a nice older couple.

"Mr. Kim." Amy extended her hand to me. "It's good to see you again." She smiled. I shook her hand and nodded to her.

"Likewise." I replied.

"If you'll follow me." She spoke as she turned and headed into an office room. We followed behind her. "Your wife won't be joining you?" She asked. I had felt the smirk filled eyes of Jin on me and when I looked at him I saw the smirk was present on his face too.

"No, um. She's at work." I replied.

"Well, shame. Anyway let's have a seat and see if we can work this out." She moved her hands over the seats around a large table in the office. Jin and I along with Lila sat at one side, Amy and the couple sat at the other, another woman came in and smiled at all of us.

"I'm Yerin Choi, I'll be kind of the mediator and make sure everything is signed." She smiled at sat at the head of the table, placing down thick packets of paper.

"Shall we get started?" She asked around. I nodded and noted the couple did as well.

"Alright, so Mr. And Mrs. Lambert here have agreed to the amount we haggled. The original sale value of the home on Sun grove drive is three hundred and eighty seven thousand dollars. Mr. And Mrs. Lambert had an original selling price of two hundred and ninety four thousand. Upon receiving a background check on the applicants and some reasoning for why this home was of interest to them- Mr. Mrs. Choi offered up another total as it was above Mr. Kim's budget price that he gave Mrs. Amy Locke, the new price agreed was two hundred...." The woman paused at reading the page of the first packet she was looking at. She looked over at Amy and then the couple across from us. "Is this correct?" She asked as she slid the paper to Amy. Amy looked at it and smiled, then passed it to Mr. Lambert who nodded sternly. He didn't smile, but his wife was clung to his arm smiling away as she nodded.
The paper passed back to Mrs. Choi and she still looked surprised but continued.
"Alright, the uh- New agreed upon price is two hundred and forty seven thousand. Flat, and a two year maintenance agreement as well as the wavering of closing costs.... I.. Well if that isn't a good deal, then shoot." She let out another shocked breath and then as if she forgot we were all waiting and listening, she straightened up and cleared her throat.