Comforting Companion

(Y/N's POV)

Jin dropped us off at Joon's house. Joon shuffled to his door, I decided to join him since I knew he wasn't exactly in the best condition. Not that he was drunk, but he was emotional and distraught. I knew how that went...

I understood him in this moment, though from what I saw... he had far more pressure put on him than I did. I watched from the door and waved to Jin as he pulled back out of the driveway. I looked back at Joon who was now slumped over on his couch. I sighed and shut the door, walking over to him I spoke to him in a softer tone.

"Do you want me to see if Nan will keep Hayanie for a bit longer? I'm sure she wouldn't mind. I could stay here a bit and then take over for Nan." I asked him as he took off hit coat and bent over to untie his shoes.

"Actually..." He muttered a bit and then sat upright again, his teary eyes making my heart hurt a bit. "Do you think... she'd watch Hayan for the night? I'll get her in the morning when I walk you back over. I just... I kind of don't want to be alone, and having you here is comforting." He said softly. I nodded, who was I to say no. My friend was hurting, and I didn't like seeing him like that.

"Alright, let me go let her know." I said to him as I opened the front door again. He nodded and I smiled at him before I left.

I made my way over to Nan's, her living room and Kitchen light were still on so I figured she must still be up. I unlocked the door with my key and opened it, shutting it softly behind me.

"Dear?" I heard softly as I turned. Nan was on her couch watching something. "Everything alright. You're home a little earlier than I expected." She said.

"It's okay Nan, but um. Would you mind keeping Hayanie for the night? Joon got into it with his parents, and I don't think my presense there helped the situation. He's kind of in rough shape, so I'm going to hang out with him tonight if it's alright." I asked, though some of that didn't need permision from Nan.

"You're a grown woman, you don't need to ask to stay at someone's house. As for Hayanie, I would love nothing more than to keep that little angel for an overnight. She's sleeping soundly right now in the other room. That portable crib is nice." She smiled.

"Thanks Nan." I replied as I ran upstairs.

"Uhm, Dear, isnt' Joon's the other way?" She asked as I made it up the first few steps. I paused and looked at her.

"There's no way in hell I'm staying in these heels and this dress any longer than needed. I'm going to get comfy." I replied to her before running up the stairs and going to change into something a bit more comfortable.

"Alright, I'll be back... Oh wait-" I jogged into the kitchen and grabbed the container of chocolate cream puffs I had made. I brought the deserts because I knew Nan liked them, but I was now glad I made something that might be more than useful right now.

"See you in the morning Nan." I gave her a quick kiss on her cheek as I made my wait back out the door.

When I got back into Joon's he was in the shower. I heard the water running and didn't want to disturb him so I put the puffs in his microwave for about twenty seconds. As I let them heat up I went back into the living room and finished pulling out Namjoon's sofa bed. It looked like he started to pull it out but decided to shower before he could finish. So I unfolded it and made sure it locked into place, then I grabbed the sheets out of the closet and made the bed up for him. I grabbed his large velvety silver-blue comfort and put that on last. Then I sat on the bed looked for something he might like to watch. I managed to stumble across a documentary he might be interested in and I left it on as I got up I saw the bathroom door open. Joon was wearing just a towel and he seemed to blush when he saw me. I'd seen him plenty without a shirt at this point... but every time he took my breath away for a moment.