Nana Heart's Checklist

(Y/N POV)

I finished up work on Friday only to be told by my sweet sweet manager that she was firing me for the weekend. I don't know how the manager can fire the owner, but Mia isn't one you want to piss off so when she gave me that stern 'mom' look, I knew I'd better do as she said. Of course when I got home Nan called and asked me what I was doing this weekend.

"I don't know, Mia kicked me out of my own damn bakery this weekend." I shook my head as I informed her.

"Well good, I was wondering if you could help me this weekend." Nan replied, I wanted to sigh and regret answering the phone but in truth I hadn't helped her out much other than with meals here and there, and even then it wasn't just for her. I'd make extra so she could feed her neighbor as well. I think it was his dimples that made me want to make sure he was well fed too. Or it was just his hypnotically adorable daughter who was starting to sport the same dimples.

"Only if you promise you won't make me sort through boxes of old stuff. I don't feel like getting emotional over old baby things and things I made when I was little." I said to her, she laughed and I swear I could hear here mutter how she'd have to toss that idea out the window.

"I promise. I have things that need to be done though and you know I can't do them all on my own." I could hear the over acting in her tone, but I gave in like always anyway.

"I'll be over in the morning." I caved in, gave in, put a dunce hat on me and call me submissive bitch because I couldn't say no to very many people.

"I'll make coffee." She chuckled in response. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sighed and curled up on my sofa, watching a bit of Netflix before heading to bed.

When I woke up it was Seven in the morning. I showered and put on a light gray tank top and my jean shorts. I had checked the weather and it was going to be warm as hell, and since I knew I'd most likely be helping with gardening stuff, I wasn't about to sweat my ass off in jeans or anything. I packed an overnight bag, I knew how this was going to go- She'd work me all day in the garden then I'd make her dinner and be exhausted and I'd end up crashing on the couch. I'd been through this enough times that about a year ago I started to bring an overnight bag when I did get a chance to go over to see her.

It was around 8:30am When I arrived at Nan's, my bag swung over my shoulder. I knocked on her door and opened it when I heard her voice calling me to come in. To my surprise as I set my bag down and walked into her kitchen I noticed a stroller parked beside a muscular back wearing a black tank top. The person turned slightly as Nan looked up at me with a smile, or course Namjoon's dimples came into view as well as his soft smile and I felt my chest tighten a bit before I heard a familiar cooing sound. I immediately went over to the stroller and gazed down on the adorable little Hayan in a yellow and pink jumper.

"Oh my, miss Hayanie looks extra adorable today. Hello there cutie." I said as I crouched and gave her puffy adorable cheeks a gentle pinch. She smiled and I felt my heart melt into nothingness. Damn this kid, making me so soft.

"Good morning sweetie, see I have coffee all ready for you..." She smiled and pushed a mug across the counter to a spot next to Namjoon. "And a breakfast buffet of man to enjoy the coffee with" She muttered but not quietly enough and I looked at her with my eyes widened in horror, I really hoped to god he didn't hear... of course he heard Y/N. He's sitting right in front of her, dummy. I got up and walked around behind Namjoon, I hadn't failed to notice the jean shorts he was wearing, which were showing off his rather muscular thighs and I felt myself unable to catch my breath for a moment.

"Good morning Nan, Namjoon." I said as I sat next to him. He smiled and set his cup down, smiling at me.

"Good morning, I didn't know you were going to be here. But..." He stood as he shoved the last bit of toast he had on his plate into his mouth. "I should get back to fixing the outside lights." He spoke as he chewed more and I laughed lightly as I watched him lean over and give his daughter a quick kiss on the forehead before he headed out the back door. I immediately looked at Nan and raised my brow at her.