Unexpected

(Namjoon's POV)

7 hours before calling-

"Nice hotel choice." I commented to Hoseok. He turned back as we walked into the building and laughed.

"Yeah it looked good and we have the extra to spare so why not? I mean we are in Paris now. A little high life sample might be nice." He grinned and I shook my head at him. He and I were becoming fast friends. Even if he did get overexcited about the smallest things sometimes. He certainly made things more cheerful.

"Man, I feel like I took four shots of espresso and an adrenaline shot to top it off." I commented as we waited in the small line to check in. "I'm either going to crash or just start floating." I grinned and Hoseok laughed at my comments.

"I'm tired, I don't know how you manage to stay up and go through emails and all that. After the back to back flights I'm wiped." He said, moving up in line. Once the couple in front of us were all checked in we stepped up to the counter and Hoseok spoke to the attendant and got us checked in. I was handed a key-card, as was Hoseok.

"Looks like we're on the same floor, maybe next to each other or across the hall." He muttered as he looked between our card numbers. "Well, let's go see how swanky this place really is." He grinned and led the way to the elevators. I was walking behind him when he stopped and pressed the call button. He pressed the button for the 6th floor once we got into the steel shiny walled elevator. When the ding sounded and the doors opened we were greeted with deep blue and gold carpeting that stretched down a long corridor which seemed to branch off a few times on both sides.
Hoseok turned right immediately and I followed behind him, he was carefully looking at the numbers beside the doors. Eventually he stopped near the end at room 624 and pulled the key-card from it's little protective case. He slid the card into the slot on the door lock and the light flashed green as it clicked. He opened the door and turned to me with a smile.

"Well, your room should be right next door. I'm going to get cleaned up after that flight, then I've got some calls to make." He smiled as he spoke, something I'd noticed he always did. I nodded and walked to the next door as I waved goodbye to him for now. I slid my key-card into the slot and got the same response Hobi did. I pushed the door open and stepped inside. The room was nice, it was cool but not cold. Deep Blue carpet, gray and blue bedding on the large king-sized bed in the room. The door that connected to Hoseok's room was beside the closet space, on the other side in the back of the room was the door to the bathroom. I sniffed at myself and nodded.

"Yeah... long plane rides suck." I mumbled under my breath as I set my suitcase on top of the bed. I unzipped it and grabbed my little bag of toiletries out and went right into the bathroom to take a shower.
Once I was done and finally felt clean I got dressed in a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. I checked on Hoseok but he wasn't answering which meant he was either on the phone or passed out, so I sent him a text letting him know I was going to get a bite to eat from the restaurant in the hotel.

This place was pretty, pretty and huge, and easy to get lost in. Not that I got lost in it... I just took a wrong turn and somehow ended up outside... on a deck... with a pool... and I was convinced for a second I was no longer near the hotel as the carpet colors changed from the deep blue to a burgundy. I retraced my steps and managed to find my way back.
The restaurant was nice, dim lighting but not so dim that you couldn't see more than a foot in front of you, I'd definitely call this mood lighting. It was still fairly early but I was hungry enough to sit down and order a club sandwich. As I waited on my food I texted Tae, and Jin. Let them know I was in Paris and of course Tae was the first to reply.