Plans

(Y/N POV)

"So, let me get this straight- You have this book deal, you're going to be gone for a month and a half or two months, possibly more and you want to figure out where we stand? You also plan to take Hayanie with you? On a book tour? A child... a still quite young child? On planes.. multiple?" I asked him to make sure I was understanding everything his had said. The thing about Joon was as confident as he was in certain areas.... He lacked in other areas. Like confidence when talking about certain things, certain important things.

"Well we've talked about us a little bit. But we never really said what our relationship was." He stated, he was correct. We hadn't defined what we were to one another.

"True. Let's start there then." I said and he nodded, sitting down on his sofa next to me.

"Okay well.. I like you, a lot. Have since I met you, and that like has only grown." He smiled at me, those dimples of his were making me weak.. but this wasn't a time for me to get like that. This was serious talk.

"I like you a lot Joon, since I met you I have been captivated by you. And I would like us to be more..."

"Official?" He asked.

"Yes, a real couple. If you don't want that, then I'll understand. But that's what I'm ready for. That's what I want, someone who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with them." I clarified.

"Official boyfriend and girlfriend then?" He asked. I nodded. "Mono." He said, I nodded once more. "I want that too.. more importantly.. I want that with you." He grinned and leaned closer to me, one of his hands resting against the side of my face as he leaned down and kissed me. The sweet soft kisses I'd become so fond of. When he pulled away he kept his gaze on my eyes.

"So that part is settled then?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. "Okay. So this book deal. I'm happy for you. Proud of you. Very proud of you." I said as I shook his shoulders, he chuckled and sighed.

"But this means I have to go away. This tour is suppose to be two months minimum. I don't... I don't know how I can do it." He said, clearly this was the bit that was bothering him most. I could see why... this meant distance for us.. but also there was the main issue- What about Hayanie? I knew that's where his mind was first and foremost.

"You know... I already have a key to the house so, if you want. Why don't I stay here with Hayanie?" I offered. He looked at me, slightly puzzled.

"What?" He asked.

"I can stay here with Hayanie. Yes.. two months can seem like a long time but we can call and facetime so Hayanie can see you." I explained.

"She is very comfortable around you..." He slipped into thinking mode. I liked it when he did that. He tended to clench his jaw just a little and stare off while resting his elbow on his knee, his chin resting between his thumb and index finger, which tapped against his cheek. I don't know why I thought he looked sexier when he sat there thinking like this... but I did. Nothing could change my mind from thinking that way either.

"I don't mind. I'm here a lot. And your place isn't that far from the bakery. I can keep her with me on weekends and Nan is willing to continue looking after her during the week days while I work. When will you have to leave?" I asked.

"The day after valentines day." He said, turning to look at me again. I smiled to reassure him it was okay.

"So, we spend valentines together... then I'll take you to the airport." I said.

"Are you sure.. it's a possible two months Y/N..." He was worried. I leaned up and kissed him softly, then pulled away.

"I'm more than sure. You should go for this.. you have to go for this. I know how much you want to be a writer... actually no. I take that back. You ARE a writer and this is important. Not just for you but for that precious sleeping baby girl in the other room. You getting this deal, doing this tour... this is for her future as well as yours." I told him. He smiled and kissed me without hesitation.