Plans

Three weeks passed since obtaining the new house. I didn't tell Y/N yet because I wanted it to be a surprise, I also was busy furnishing the place.

"So.. you going to wait till after Hayan's next birthday or?" Tae asked as we sat on the floor, putting together Hayanie's new bed in the new house.

"I'm going to bring her here this weekend. And-" I pulled the small box out of my pocket and showed it off. Tae went wide eyed. Jin, who was hanging up a painting of a family of bears having a picnic on the wall turned and gasped.

"I knew it! You did run off to a jeweler." He said as he hurried over and took the box from me. He opened it and gasped again "Holy- Joon is really pretty." He commented and then showed Tae.

"Whoa!" Tae took it and turned it, admiring it for a moment. "Dude, it's like perfect." He commented.

"You guys think so? You think she'll like it?" I asked, a little worried.

"Y/N is classy but fun. That's a very pretty ring. It's simple, not gigantic. You know she would rather you spend your money on Hayan than on her." Jin replied.

"Yeah, Y/N's not like some girls who are all about the glitz and glam. This is a really pretty ring, I'm sure she'll love it." Tae added. Just then exasperated huffing came from the hall. We glanced over at the door as Jimin came in hauling a rug all by himself.

"Y-you. Know.... If you- you didn't... want to-to help... you could of... said something." He huffed out slowly as he glared at Tae.

"Oohh... Right. Sorry dude." Tae replied with a sheepish smile. Jimin rolled his eyes, then waved and looked at what Tae was holding. "Whoa!" He exclaimed.

"I know, right?" Tae asked as he handed it over to Jimin.

"This yours?" Jimin asked me. I nodded.

"I just hope she doesn't think it's too soon." I replied.

"Nah. She's totally head over heels for you. She'll love this." He said as he handed the ring back. I smiled at them. It was nice having supportive brothers.. and a Jimin.

"Thanks. I need all the encouragement I can get." I sighed, stuffing the box back into my pocket.

"I'll go get that painting hung up in the living room. You want it over the sofa right? On that wall?" Jimin asked as he headed to the door.

"Yeah. Make sure it's even though." I reminded him. He nodded and headed out. Jin looked at the picture he hung up and nodded.

"It looks right... right?" He asked. Tae and I looked up from putting the adjustable side rail on the children's bed.

"Yeah, looks good. Now help us set this canopy over this bed. For Hayanie." I said as Tae and I stood, finally getting the bed where I wanted it. Tae and I placed it along the wall, making sure it was sturdy enough. We got the mattress on and Tae helped Jin bring in the book shelf and then lay out the rug so we could get the table and chairs in the room for her.

Tae set up her new books and a few new stuffed animals on her new bed.

"You set up the child gate? She she doesn't tumble down the stairs?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, the one up here is finished, just need to set up the one downstairs. AND I need you to help me set up the kitchen for Y/N." I told him.

"Trust me Joon, no matter how we set it up- Y/N will set it up how she likes it." He said to me as he gave me a look that expressed I should know better.