Pressure

A month had passed, I got that cake done for that wedding- And Namjoon had successfully avoided his parents for both Christmas and new years. Of course that wasn't without his mother calling and calling and even sending Tae over to check on Joon, and try to talk him into visiting again. He also managed to get a book finished and sent it in, he was just waiting to hear back from the publishing company.

Hayanie was a speed demon now, getting into everything she could touch. Running was her new favorite thing right next to Paw Patrol. She enjoyed pretending she was a puppy when the show was on. Nan was keeping a fridge full of milk and Juice for her now. She was onto using child sized silverware, which she was struggling with at times but she was learning. She was growing so fast, she was only one and half yet... she seemed like she was older at times.

Joon and I were.... Well it still hadn't been talked about exactly. So much had gone on and I didn't want to put more stress on him by asking him what exactly our relationship was now.

Since that night... we'd spent more nights together, wrapped in each others arms. I felt so at ease with him. Hayanie was always happy to see me there every morning. She was always smiling, she was hilarious when the first snow fell just after Christmas. New years we got more snow, enough to take her sledding.

Hayanie sat in my lap and I held onto her bundled up form as Joon gave us a push down the snowy hill on a snow tube. Hayanie laughed the whole way down. We packed up and left once her little nose started to turn pink. She enjoyed the day and everywhere we went I could hear the whispers of how cute of a family we were. We were an adorable little family.... And part of me felt sad, and guilty for being happy when others said that.

Valentines day was around the corner now, but I didn't know if I should expect anything or not. As usual I was tied up at the bakery, this being a busy time of year.

"Three dozen chocolate strawberry tarts? By when? HA! Are you insane?... No .. No. We can't do that Sir, I'm sorry.... Well I don't care how many lovers you have but we have other people who only have ONE.. ONE lover to give ONE thing to. When you narrow it down to your favorite boyfriend, THEN give us a call." Mia huffed as she hung up the phone. It was 3pm and we were still getting calls in. Still taking orders and still swamped. I wanted to bang my head against the counter.

"We can't talk like that to customers Mia." I reminded her.

"Sorry.. but that guy was nuts. I'm convinced he wasn't a real customer." She defended herself. I chuckled and stood up from my lean against the counter.

"Break over.. back to baking I go." I said as I walked passed her, she patted me on the back as I walked by. It was her way of comforting me on the move. It didn't help...

"You can do it. Ra- Ra- Cheers and shit.... Isn't the day over yet?" She pouted as she sulked her way to the little office on the other side in the back. I was whipping up another batch of pink frosting, once I finished with that Jace and I filled up some cake pans and cupcake pans with red velvet cake batter.

As soon as we finished and the herd that was in the cafe had thinned out the door opened again, this time I was happy to see who was entering.

"Well if it isn't two of my favorite people. Hey there pretty girl." I cooed at Hayanie as she was being carried by Joon.

"Hello Miss beautiful baker." Joon grinned as walked to the counter. I rounded it and gave him a quick kiss. I looked to Hayan and kissed her forehead.

"What brings you two by?" I asked with a smile.

"Well, Hayanie wanted a cookie." He smirked.