Call My Name

I didn't want to.. oh who am I kidding, of course I wanted to be turned on by him, the way he breathed was enough to make me wet.

"Do you miss me like I miss you?" He ask, his husky voice getting to me.

"uh-huh" I once again sounded like I was almost moaning. I wasn't even touching myself.... Yet. I would if he kept with that voice though.

"Baby.. you have to say more than that.. those sounds are only making me want you more." He said softly, I noticed him shift again and he seemed to let out a little grunt of his own. Again, he wasn't helping my own thoughts and desires. Or maybe he was..

"Not my fault... I miss you, miss your arms around me." I decided to shift myself, laying back against the pillows.

"You didn't pull out the bed baby?" He asked with a smirk.

"The couch is nice like this." I replied as I shifted a little more. Joon nodded.

"I wish I could hold you, my arms miss holding you as much as you miss them holding you." He grinned again, his voice still staying husky and sweet.

"If that the pajama we got together?" I asked him as I noticed the silky deep blue pajama shirt he was wearing.

"Yeah, you picked this out. I'm about to take these pants off though baby." He smirked and I giggled.

"Oh? So forward?" I asked teasingly.

"Can't help it babe, you've made it impossible to wear them right now." His voice was husky and seemed to be getting deeper, and I loved it.

"And why is that?" I asked, my own voice becoming more sultry as I melded with the sofa and ran my finger tips along my collar bone, letting them trace the tops of my breasts as I watched him move and get more comfy. I wasn't sure what I was expecting from this, but I knew I missed him and wanted him here with me.

"Because... You've made me quite hard baby. You look beautiful but if you keep teasing me..." He trailed off, licking his lips again, his eyes seemed to me focused on me.

"If I keep teasing? What are you going to do, punish me?" I smirked.

"Oh baby... you have no idea. When I get home, you're going to punished alright.." He replied, his own smirk showing on his handsome face.

"Good." I smiled. He smiled back and licked his lips.

"You won't be saying that when you're bent over the kitchen counter." He replied as he raised his brow a bit. "Till then... I think you should reward me, you look too warm baby- why not remove your shirt?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

"Don't make promises. Now I'm hoping you will bend me over the kitchen counter." I replied and sat up. I removed my top and laid back, picking up the phone from the coffee table and holding it again so he could see the black lace bra I had on. It clasped in the front, his favorite kind.

"Mm, that is a delicious looking bra you're wearing babe. Is it new?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yes, but if you think this is nice- Wait till you get home, I got something else." I responded. He grunted a little, and I noticed his arm moving slightly as he licked his lips again. I was playing with the rim of my bra, slowly dipping my fingers down to play with the front clasp. Namjoon's eyes were locked onto my fingers, watching them.

"You should unhook that for me baby." He spoke, his voice so seductive. I smiled and gripped the front clasp in my only free hand, slowly I worked the hook and let it pop open. Joon's eyes became glossed with lust as he stared at my now free breasts.

"Like this?" I asked softly. His groan caught my attention, making me become very aware of the wetness between my legs.

"Mhm, just like that baby. Fuck... Y/N you have no idea what you do to me." He almost moaned out. His arm was moving more, I couldn't help but notice. This only made me slide my hand down between my breasts and down along my stomach. I was fixed on him and couldn't think straight.

"Then show me." I spoke with a sultry soft voice, Joon groaned and licked his lips. He slowly held his phone away from him more and lowered it some. He had his hand around his dick, pre-cum leaking from his cock-head. I licked my lips as I watched his hand slowly move up and then down his shaft. This time I was one who moaned.

"Like what you see baby?" He asked. I nodded and moaned again as my fingertips slid under the rim of my panties, they brushed against my clit as I slid them just between my folds. Another moan escaped me.

"Having fun baby?" He asked again as I licked my lips and let another soft moan escape me. I nodded in response.
"Can I see? It's only fair, right?" He asked. I nodded and lowered my phone, letting him see my hand moving slightly in my panties, my legs spread a little wider on his sofa. I heard him groan and I lifted the phone back up to me.

"I miss you... so badly." I moaned softly as I played with my clit. He grunted slightly in response.

"I miss you too baby.... So fucking much. Can you remove those panties for me baby?" He asked. I nodded and set the phone down. Removing what was left on me, I laid my now naked form back onto the awaiting mound of blankets.
Once more I picked up my phone and slowly moved it down my body so Joon could see what he was missing. My fingers slowly slid down between my legs again.
"Fuck... baby you're so beautiful... you have no idea how badly I want to... mm.." He was speaking more breathy now. His voice was making me want him more and more.

"Joonie.. I need you.." I moaned as I couldn't resist, I slid two fingers inside myself. I kept the phone low enough so he could see me. I looked and noticed he was doing the same. His hand moving along his shaft, I watched his pace and tried to match it.

"Baby... I want you to cum for me. I miss hearing you moan my name." He was more breathy now with his words as he worked his dick in his hand, the slickness shimmered a bit in the light the phone was giving off.

"Yes... yes Joonie..." I moaned out in reply. I worked my fingers inside of me, a mess of breathy moans escaping me as I watched him and listened to his groans. I knew he could hear the sounds of my soaked pussy as I worked myself harder, slipping a third finger inside of me.

"That's it baby.... Fuck... I want to touch you. I want you baby.. I'm going to cum... cum with me baby." Joon was a mess with his breathy grunts and groans, but I understood him well enough. Within seconds I a feeling myself snap.

"Fuck... Yes.. Joonie" I moaned out as I came around my own fingers. I heard his grunts and watched as his cock pulsed and shot three long ropes of cum from his cock-head. Both of us breathing moderately as we stared at each other.

"I love you baby.." Joon breathed.

"I love you too." I replied just as breathy.

"Two more stops... then I need to come home." He said, I wasn't sure what he meant, my head was still fuzzy from coming down.

"Please." I replied, almost like a beg. He smiled and kissed the phone, I giggled and kissed my phone right back. I really hated being away from him. We talked for a while longer before sleep started to get to us.
I never missed someone more in my whole life, than I missed my Joonie.