Valentines Day

(Namjoon's POV)

Valentines day was here and my last day with my two favorite girls. I couldn't express how grateful I was to her, for helping me all this time, for being willing to continue to help me, for wanting to be beside me. I've never been into romance novels, I use to dream of the love that you hear about as a boy growing up. I use to wonder what it be like. I thought Sana was that, but maybe Sana came into my life to make understand that you shouldn't be careless with your heart. Maybe she was a test, a way to make me a stronger person. I don't resent her, or what she did. I just don't have the room inside of me to harbor that kind of hate anymore.
Y/N showed me a better tomorrow, a brighter one. She's nothing like Sana, Y/N keeps her word. I know it's usually the female in these situations that hear about having trust issues. But I assure anyone that men can have these same issues.. I did.
Aubrey wasn't a mistake either, Aubrey was in my life to show me I can move on now, and despite what happened I don't regret dating her or the time we spent together.

Now I had someone who wanted me just the way I am. Someone I wanted to give a special night to. I woke early and headed to Nana Heart's, luckily she was awake and had breakfast ready. I brought it back to my place and set it all up on the tray. Nana Heart had made eggs, sausage gravy, and biscuits. I took the try to my bed and set it on my side before going over to the other side of the pull out sofa and gently kissing Y/N to wake her up.

"Hm?" She moved as she groggily hummed.

"Good morning beautiful. Come on, time to wake up. We have a whole day of romance to experience." I replied with a grin. She blinked a few times, lifting her head a little and looking around. Her eyes stared at the tray with a plate of food, a glass of orange juice and a bouquet of a dozen roses I had gotten and had delivered to Nan's. I was thankful she kept them overnight and glad she cooked the food.

Y/N sat up and smiled at me, I leaned closer to her and kissed her on her lips quickly before I excused myself to go get Hayanie ready.

"Be right back, Have to get the little princess up and ready for our day." I said to her, she hummed as she took a fork full of egg and slipped it into her mouth. I chuckled and made my way to Hayan's room. She was sitting up in her crib, already awake. I smiled at her and she giggled as soon as she noticed me. Her arms lifted signally to me she wanted to be picked up.
I did the usual routine- Changing her diaper, getting her washed up with a warm face cloth, towel dry, baby lotion massage and then I put her in a cute pink little sundress with a baby pink cardigan over it. She had a cute pink floral hat to go with it and I put on her cute white shoes. I wanted her to look nice for today.
By the time I had Hayanie all dressed Y/N had retreated to the shower. I carried Hayan out to the living room and set her in her pack n' play while I cleaned up the living room. I returned the breakfast dishes to the kitchen and made the bed before folding it back into the sofa.

"A man who brings me breakfast in bed AND cleans up. Oh yeah, I hit the jackpot." I turned to see Y/N standing there in a bath robe, she was blotting her hair with a towel before winking at me. I smiled and winked back at her.

"Oh you know it, babe. I also give flowers to incredibly sexy women who take my breath away." I grinned and spoke as I walked over to her. She giggled and nodded.

"I certainly hit the jackpot then." She took a few steps closer to me as she replied. I reached out to her, gently pulling her into my arms as I kissed her passionately. Her arms draped over my shoulders and I made sure she was right up against me.

I pulled away, not wanting to get myself worked up. Especially since we had a ways to go before the romance tonight.

"Why don't you finish getting dressed babe. I'll put Hayanie's snacks together." I suggested. She grinned and nodded.