Passionate Departures

Smooth, bare skin to bare skin. Tingles, that's what my body was feeling, tingles all over. Every kiss, shared, given, or received was like the heavens were caressing my skin. His finger tips grazing over every inch of me were giving me the same feeling.
Like silk, something silky and heavenly was touching me... and it was him. It wasn't just surface based though, when his hands moved over my curves it was like he was reaching deep down inside of my soul and caressing me from inside. It was hard to explain, there really were no words I could think of to describe the feeling.

He kept murmuring soft praises, how good my touch was, how beautiful I was, how much just being like this- laying wrapped in each others arms just.. kissing and touching, how this was the best thing ever.

"I want to make you feel good." He breathed lightly against my collarbone.

"I want to make you feel good as well." I replied with a heavy breath as he kissed down between my breasts.

"May I taste you?" He asked, his voice thick and deep. I licked my lips and nodded.

"Mhm" was all I got out before his kisses along my stomach made me breath out a bit more. His lips pressed against my lower abdomen, my breath hitched when his lips pressed gently against the side of my inner thigh as he lifted my leg up a bit. I brought my knees up and parted my legs for him as he situated himself between my thighs. His lips gently working my inner thighs as his hands seductively roamed over my legs and up my thighs.
I gasped as his lips pressed against my labia, his tongue swept it's way up between my folds twice before I felt him latch onto my clit and suckle gentle on it. My head tilted back as my back arched a bit at the sensation that was heating up my body. He took his time, no matter how many times I bucked my hips up against his face it was slow. Namjoon was working me into such a frenzy that whines and whimpers were becoming difficult to distinguish between the moans of pleasure that were escaping my mouth. I felt like I was drooling, no matter how many times I swallowed I was salivating as my need for him seemed to grow.
Namjoon didn't let up though, all I could hear was his tongue lapping at me like a kitten laps at fresh milk and his little moans. I was about to come undone as he continued lapping at me then bringing attention to my clit again. His tongue finally dove inside of me and that was all it took for my legs to shake, my back to raise up off the sofa bed and a loud moan to escape me as my body released onto his tongue. Namjoon groaned in pleasure when I came, his tongue lapped up as much of my juices as possible. He raised his head slightly and smirked at me. I swallowed thickly, panting like an animal as I ran my hand through his hair.

"You liked that?" He asked with a smirk... this man.

"I thi.. I think you know that answer." I breathed, struggling a little. He moved, hovering over me. His lips glistened with my juices as he lowered his face toward mine. I leaned up some, licking my own juices off his lips. He kissed me deeply, his tongue dominating my mouth. It soon became sloppy as I reached between us and tried to position his hard dick at my entrance. He groaned as he felt my hand attempt to wrap around his cock. He was too thick for my hand to fully wrap around, I decided to stroke him a few times. When I did he groaned and licked his lips as he sat up more.

"You want more, love?" He asked. I nodded, whimpered a little in hopes he'd give me all of him. He hooked his muscular arm under my right leg and turned me on my side more, he laid beside and let go of my leg for a moment so he could position himself between my folds. Slowly he pushed inside of me and hooked his arm up under the back of my knee again. He began to thrust into me slowly, I was panting heavily as he kissed along my shoulder to my neck.
"You're so beautiful.." He breathed softly against my ear. "So wet... so perfect." He breathed. His words only making me moan more.