Dinner For Four

I showed back up at Namjoon's after twenty eight minutes. Lucky for me Nan had a black suit jacket that fit nicely enough to button.. and keep buttoned. Thus at least keeping my boobs and my back covered. The bottom was still shorter than I would have liked but it was loos and flowed a bit so I wasn't too worried. I just needed to not spin around quickly or anything.

The heels were uncomfortable but I dealt with them, clearly they belonged to Mia because I wouldn't be caught dead with stilettos.

"Come in." Joon said as he answered the door. He was dressed fairly nicely. A casual light blue button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. He let me back in and looked me over with a smile.

"You look nice." He commented and I chuckled a bit.

"Thanks, you look good too." I replied. I hurried into the kitchen after a few moments of awkward silence and I was just staring at him, letting my eyes drink him in. He looked good... too good. I was more than happy to be in the kitchen and having my attention pulled to the food that was cooking. I heard the door bell as soon as I pulled the casserole out of the oven, the cheese on top was nicely melted and I smiled at how well it turned out.

I heard Joon open the door as I popped the rolls into the oven and gave the gravy a stir.

"Hey. Wow, what smells good?" I heard one voice, smooth and happy sounding. A little airiness to it.

"Whoa! My stomach's already growling holy heck bro, what smells good?" Another voice, deeper, more boom to it as he was also apparently happy. "You hired a chef?" The same deep voice said from closer now.

"Tae, I swear... No. Hey, Y/N." Joon said softly. I turned to see his smile and the sudden smiles of two other ridiculously good looking men.

"Oh, Hi." I said, trying to remain calm.

"Hello pretty lady, slaving away in my little brother's kitchen? Joon, shame on you." The one with darker hair said softly as he smiled at me sweetly. I giggled a little.

"I didn't make her... I just... you know what, you didn't offer to cook and I thought it would be nice if you didn't have to cook. So.. yeah." Joon was a bit flustered and it made me laugh.

"You do know you made no point in that blarb of what you said, right?" The other one retorted, the shortest of the three, though... all three were very tall compared to me.

"What's a blarb?" Joon asked. The black haired brother shook his head.

"I don't know, he's been saying it all week."

"It's a word. Duh." The lighter brown haired man replied. "Anyway, nice to meet you lady of Joon's." He smiled and it was so damn cute. No dimples but hit mouth formed an adorable box shape and I involuntarily giggled at its cuteness.

"She doesn't belong to Joon. Are you going to introduce us or stare at her?" The dark haired one said again and once more Joon looked flustered.

"I- What? No. I mean.. yeah. Y/N these are my annoying ass brothers who I'm grateful don't live close b- Ow! Jin!" Namjoon's reply was met with a smack to the back of his head by the dark haired one.

"What the ungrateful swine meant to say was... I'm his eldest brother, Jin. And this is our baby brother, Taehyung." He motioned to the brown haired guy with the boxy smile. I smiled back at them and nodded.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Y/N." I replied with a slight wave. They nodded and the younger one drew in a deep breath. Namjoon was still rubbing the back of his head.