Scrumptious Friendship

(Y/N POV)

My friendship with Joon kind of bloomed that night. I don't know why but I went a little overboard for dinner. I used what Nan had and whipped up baked chicken with scallop potatoes, carrots, peas, and broccoli in a cheesy cream sauce. I left for Joon's house and brought desert with me. He answered the door in a pear of sweatpants and a t-shirt, his hair still a little damp.

"Hey." He smiled and moved to let me in.

"Is Hayan still resting?" I asked. He nodded and motioned for me to follow him to the kitchen.

"Yeah, she had a lot of fun though I think." He smiled. "And whatever that is smells great." I giggled at him and took the lid off the dish for him.

"It's a chicken bake. I hope you like it." I said as I looked for a plate.

"Middle cabinet, bottom shelf." He said with a grin.

"Ah, best place for us short people." I smirked and he laughed.

"But short people are automatically cute. Tall people have to work harder at being cute." He grinned and I laughed.

"Alright string bean, try this." I said as I plated him some Chicken bake and slid the plate over to him. He took his fork and dove right it, blowing on a bit of it to cool it down before taking his first bite. I watched as he chewed. He made this cute little sound and smiled at me.

"This is great, like really great. I love it." He said as he scooped up more and blew gently on it before sticking it in his mouth.

"Well I'm glad you like it." I replied.

"Are you going to head back and eat? Or... do you maybe want to eat here?" He asked and I chuckled a bit.

"If you don't mind the company?" I asked.

"Are you kidding me? Other than co-workers I only have Nana Heart to talk to. Some adult company in my age bracket is welcomed." He chuckled. I nodded and grabbed a plate for myself.

We spent a while eating and talking, Joon got us two beers and we moved to the living room and decided to watch a show it turned out we both really liked. I hadn't enjoyed a night in a long time, and I was kind of glad that it seemed I made a new friend at least.

•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•♥•

"A friend? Just a friend? You meet hot neighbor and you hang out for two days and you're just..... friends? No booty grabbing, lip smacking, body licking, hip thrusting, hair pulling-"

"Mia! Oh my god..." I yelled at her, lightly slapping her with my hand towel.

"I'm just saying, you should have gotten some hot dad action." She mused. I shook my head at her and laughed.

"You're impossible you know that?" I commented. She just nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, but hey... one of us has to be thinking about your womanly needs." She retorted.

"Please... never, EVER talk or think about my 'womanly needs' again." I rolled my eyes and went back to the kitchen, making sure everything was going smoothly. The bakery was doing well and Mia 'allowed' me back to work as long as I agreed to take weekends off. Which annoyed me but, maybe I deserve some time to myself now.

Over the next month I spent a lot of time at Nan's, and by proxy I spent a lot of time with Joon and little Hayan. Joon and I took her to the park a few times for a nice walk. We had a picnic one weekend down by the lake at the park. We talked, it was nice hanging out with him. At night I'd make dinner and bring desert with me, I'd bring some extra meals during the week too so that he'd have something good when he got home.