chapter 2

*Ivan*

I miss my cub, Bennett shouldn't said that. I'm very disappointment in Bennett all my children are very mad at Bennett. Wendy gone crazy if she see Bennett she'll kill him. Ray and Rory, I have no clue what they are doing I know that they missed their other half.

Russ tried to fine Rider and bring him home, it been 1 year and nothing it's like he doesn't want to be found. So I called up all the prides and werewolves packs and nothing, I know rider love the werewolves and all their alphas said that they will tell their pack if they see a white leopard with bright blue eyes and not to hurt him.

Right now I'm under the flower tree, beautiful blue flowers falling down it remains me of Rider when he was little. That boy and falling from a bookshelf,yep,my little falling princess right now Rosa is with me ha just like her mommy falling.

Rosa was trying to claim a tree, but almost fell down. Thank goodness I was under the tree I couldn't leave with myself if something happens to my children or my grandchildren, so I licked Rosa to make sure she was all right. Mine and Riders bond didn't break or the family bond to rider never broke just riders and Bennett's bond broke.

Rider if you can hear me come home please.
_______________________________________
*Rider*

Ok let me tell you what happened since Bennett kicked me out, I came on pack lands I'm mated to five alphas his name is Marcus revata I love him we been together for a year now.

I told him what happened with Bennett kicking me out, I almost dead because I didn't have a pride anymore. Now I'm the Red blood moon pack Luna it's nice but weird you know.

So I'm in Marcus office sitting on his lap we don't have any kids,yet,me and Marcus are thinking about some kids. But Marcus wanted 35 kids and I only wanted like 9 kids I love my big alpha 35 kids are allot of work.

The phone in the office ringed and Marcus answer it and said.

"Alpha Marcus revata speaking how can I help you." I have know clue who is on the other end.

"Hmm, of course I will come. I'll bring my Luna,oh ok, yeah huh........So pride land tomorrow morning ok." Wait what, I know some of my siblings have mate's and they told me that daddy miss me. Rory told me he hasn't found his mate Ray found his mate.

I snuggled closer to Marcus, I love the warm of his arms, I just love it.

"Marcus who was that and why did you say pride land for." I ask him he kissed my lips he said,

"Baby, that was king Ivan of the were cats. He is an old friend of my dad. He wanted me to visit and bring you along tomorrow morning on pride land." Marcus said, how am I going to say 'hey dad this is Marcus my husband and mate' goddess what am I going to do i can't step foot on any pride lands because of Bennett.

"Rider baby, come on let's go to bed because we have a long day tomorrow." Ok if your wondering no we're not going to do it but I hope we will.

"Ok daddy, I'll go to bed and sleep" I giggled the last part out.

"Baby boy, you better run fast right now." oh, cheese nips will I'm sorry my poor but Marcus wouldn't have Marcy on my butt.
_______________________________________
*the next day*

Marcus and Zeus won't playing everything hurts, I'm going to hurt them but I love my alpha.

I tried getting up but nope my legs hurt and it feels like I ran a race, but last night man can he be any rougher. And me keep calling him daddy that's what egged him on,yeah I'm a demon.

I tried waking Marcus up.

"Marcus baby, come on we have to get up and go to the pride land come on my big bad scary alpha." If that didn't make him get up, then I have nothing.

After awhile Marcus got up.

"No stay please." Really I haven't seen my family in a year and I'm not starting now.

"Marcus if you don't get up right now, I'm not going let you see you present for your birthday." I said, he doesn't know what it is. His mouth hang open like a fly will go in his mouth.

I got up and wobble to the bathroom door, but then I felt two muscler arms around and pick me up I knew Marcus smell honey with pineapple I love it.

"You know, if you needed a lift all you have to do is say something and I got you my love." Oh goddess, I think I'm wet. His deep beautiful voice and Diablo is bagging for his mate to take him in the shower.

We went into the bathroom Marcus started the bath water, he took off my clothes and put me in the bath then he took off his clothes,oh,goddess why a 8 pack really good,god,Marcus came in behind me.

He bite my neck goddess yes, if I didn't became pregnant yet then I don't know then.

After Marcus bite me he cleaned me up. I then clean him up because Diablo is a clean freak like really is, if he see something that he didn't put there, he'll clean everything. Like one time I was in dad's office looking for my spell book and Diablo saw dad's office a mass, so he cleaned up dad's office. Dad walked in and saw me lying down on the couch sleeping, then he looked at his office dad was happy because he had a rough day that day.

Marcus got us dressed and we went to get in his truck, I wonder if Ray and Rory found their toy truck's,eh, I'll fine them for my nephews,yeah,I'm an uncle I'm happy right now I get to visit my niece's and nephews I hope one is a baby.

Speaking of cubs I wonder if Rosa found her mate, because if she did that boy will be sorry if he hurts her.

I was deep in thought when we pulled up my childhood home, I forgot we live 4 hours away from the pride land. Let's just hope Bennett doesn't start nothing because if he does that curse I did a year ago it will get worse unless he apologize to me for what he said to me and kick me out of my home, and making fun of werewolves because they attack him. Ok so what did he do,oh,you know he went to school talked all this mass about werewolves having fleas and stuff he didn't know that werewolves have good hearing so they beat him up nobody stopped it that what he gets.

You know I'll love to see if Bennett makes fun of Marcus, because if Bennett lays a hand on Marcus it's game over for Bennett if he does that.

We walked up, I'm very happy to see my family, I just hope that they love Marcus but I didn't tell Marcus that my father is King Ivan and that my mother is Queen Wendy.

I smell my dad and Rosa at the front door. I guess they can smell me then the door open there's my dad and daughter, Rosa gotten so big maybe I can tease her.

"Rosa, is that you baby sister." she looked at me, then started to think come on Rosa it's me Rider your mommy.

Then she remembers me, her mommy, she thought that I was Rory or Ray.

"Big brother here to stay right Bennett is a bully." I forgot she was 4 when I left goddess, wait did she say oh hell no.

My eyes turned bright blue how dare he bully Rosa, you can bully me all you want but when it comes Rosa you get momma leopard.

Rory and Ray came and said.

"Rider your back but what's up with your eyes."

"I'm going to hurt Bennett because, he bullied Rosa and nobody hurts our princess." I said, their eyes turned bright green and bright hazel eyes. Ray has the bright green eyes and Rory has the bright hazel eyes.

So I put Rosa down me Ray and Rory took off to fine Bennett.

Hey love's thanks for reading the alpha white leopard bye.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

OK,so I had changed something. So if you see Rosa doesn't know that rider is her mommy. So Rosa cell's rider big brother.