chapter 27

*Rider*

So it's been weeks since mine and Marcus big fight but we all made up in more ways then others so yeah Enrique is still here with his family he told me his older son Rocky is at a friend's house or something.

Right now I am having fun training Bennett Enrique is help me out with the training Enrique doesn't play around when it comes to training someone and I think Bennett is a little bit scared of Enrique I would be too.

"Bennett forces on the target over there use a spell to stark it" Enrique yelled out to Bennett I looked where the target is and I have to say is that Enrique is crazy how does his mate still love him eh love is love that's for sure.

I didn't hear anything but i felt someone pushing me out the way.

"Damn it Bennett watch where you going with your spells I even trained on my witch side since I was little and I am training a witch that can't even use his magic right I duo me ohs Bennett me and rider are training so that you can kill the queen witch because any day now rider can have the kittens or pups" Enrique started saying stuff in Spanish and he walked away to get something.

I walked up to Bennett and told him site down and he.

"Close your eyes Bennett and forces on what i am saying to you now breath in and out good job brother now get everything out your mind" me and Bennett sat there with our eyes close.

Everything was going good be then we heard something or someone we open our eyes and looked around then stopped on Enrique.

"Ok yeah bad idea to have your eyes close but you need to hear everything now put your hands on the ground and close your eyes so you can feel everything every animals and every people in the pride" we all put our hands on the ground and felt everything and everyone I missed that feeling but then I felt something cold without a heart and it soul is black.

I opened my eyes and looked around oh goddess no that can't be happening no.

Enrique opened his eyes and looked at me he go up and took out a gun he turned around really fast and point his gun at the person his breath was uneven then he started yelling out something in Spanish.

"Hahaha sorry there but I am not going to hurt any of you I came to see my sweet lovable cougar huh baby" Bennett opened his eyes and turned around and got up and ran towards the guy and they started kissing.

"Night what are you doing here does moon know your here" Bennett ask I am guessing night but I don't know that guy so I think I am going to be a protective baby brother.

I stand up and walked over to them should I be sweet or no so sweet huh maybe I should do both.

"Benny who is that big brother" Bennett turned around really fast I haven't called Bennett Benny in a really long time.

"Wait rider did you just call me Benny you haven't called me that since you were 4 years old and now your 17 and calling me Benny now what's wrong baby brother" Bennett ask ok so I got every single one of my siblings wrapped around my fingers but you know I don't go to anyone of my siblings because i have a problem with something no i have to figure it out on my own.

"Ok fine nothing is wrong with me I just felt something cold without a heart and a soul that is black as the night sky" everyone looked at me and that night guy looked down with a blush on his face ok that guy is weird.

"Yeah sorry little leopard that was me didn't mean to scary you don't want you to go in labor because then I have to hear moon yelling at me bad enough she yelled at me for making the vampires and how one of my dieing vampire bite Dracula the most powerful wizard there is but what Dracula is doing is for the great or good because he is giving everyone a second chance at life like looked around you guys Dracula gave Samono rivers a second chance and Garrison Gonzalez a second chance and Harry Morris a second chance to and along with Victor Valentine everyone around you guys are vampires hybrids like you Enrique you have ever single creatures blood in you and through out the years everyone in your family is very powerful there was allot of powerful family's back then but I am not going to talk about them" everyone looked at him and I don't feel to good so I puck out everything and I black out.
______________________________
*Enrique*

We were looking at that night guy then rider just pucked out of nowhere and black out oh no that can't be good no.

I ran to rider and cough him before he fell onto the ground I place my hands on him to see if he is ok and to make sure the babies are ok.

And thank moon goddess that they are ok I gave rider a kiss on his forehead and pet his head and sung to him.

"Everything will be ok because everyone that love's you is here and they won't let nothing bad hurt you so sleep it's time to go to bed and just remember everyone loves you to death but when you wake up everyone will shower you with love and kisses but remember baby boy that nobody will leave you alone because we be here for you" once I was done singing I picked rider so he can sleep on my shoulder he let out tiny little breath of air now I see why that nobody can say no to him rider is a sweetheart he doesn't deserve this fighting the queen witch.

"Enrique is rider going to be ok" Bennett ask I know he is worried about his baby brother and I am worried too we've been training all day today.

"Si he is fine but just sleepy I should take him home we are done for today tomorrow rider will site out of training because there is so much that his body can take so goodnight Bennett and goodnight night god and yes I know who you are so anyway have fun but let me remind you hurt anyone of these kids night and I will show why they call me black jet so anyway bye" and with that I walked away I know that their jaws are drop hahaha.