chapter 14

*carter*

I woke up to tiny hands around my waist, I looked down rider is sleeping on me.

What happened last night, I remember yesterday just fine. But last night I can't remember nothing.

I looked around my mate's are cuddling each other.

Hunter, Marcus, Zach and Zine woke up. They looked shocked, but I have no idea why.

"Guys what the living hell happened last night, I woke up with riders hands around me. And plus, he cuddles up to you guys but not me someone better tell me now." I whisper yelled, so we don't wake rider up.

"Carter, we can't really remember anything. Maybe if we wake rider up he'll tell us." Zach said, ok an idiot, will wake up rider. If Zach is that crazy I say go for it.

We all told Zach, that he's insane but he said that rider might remember.

"Hmm." we all look down, huh, I guess we didn't have to wake him up now.

"Morning alphas, last night was amazing. Who knew, I love you guys so much." Rider said, we all look at rider. Like what happened, I guess he can see us all confused like.

"Right y'all don't remember, ok so yesterday I wore short pants and a short shirt. Marcus came home and he kissed me, he was about to tell me something. Carter came into the kitchen and then Hunter, Zach and Zine came in. All five of you had your mouths open, then Marcus picked me up your eyes change colors. Your wolf's were out all of us made love and um, I think I went to far with it." When rider was done saying that, our wolf's were out oh no.

"Kitten, what do you mean by to far." Zine ask, rider looked down and sigh.

"Well ha, I think I'm pregnant again." We all got up, dressed rider up. And after we are done dressing rider up we got dressed, I picked up rider and took off running.
_______________________________________
When we got to the pack hospital everyone bowed their heads.

"Good morning alphas and Luna what, can I do for you today." The pack doctor said, she wishes that her daughter can be Luna but nope they are insane.

I remember when rider met the daughter it was insane.

Patty is the pack slut, she is the pack doctor's daughter.

Rider was minding his own bussing and till patty was talking mess to rider, so you know what he did. He said something and a little cloud approach inside the house and it started to rain.

So anyway back to what we're doing.

"You better show respect to your Luna, and nothing will change our minds." Marcus said, showing his vampire eyes. Everyone in Marcus pack knows not to mass with him.

But my pack doesn't listen to nothing.

"Sorry alpha, but I will never like a were cat in this pack so if he doesn't leave then I will leave."

When she said that Hunter got fed up with it.

Hunter eyes change colors to Ares, he looked at her and "you, if you or your slut of a daughter hurts our mate. I will hurt not only you but your mate and to see if you like it, you know what we out come on guys once we get to pride lands the better."

We left the pack hospital and went home.
_______________________________________

When we got home, I sat down rider was sitting on hunters lap giving him kisses.

I remember when I first meet rider. Along time ago me and rider were dating in middle school, but nothing last long I broke up with him. I was 14 years old rider was 13 years old at the time.