chapter 22

*Rider*

I still remember everything to Carter breaking my heart, and me having my twin cubs. And I remember my baby boy died in my arms.

Hunter and me are at home in our room.

Never really told Carter about his son, I just know he will be mad at me.

I looked at Hunter I'm just glad he's not mad at anymore. It breaks my heart when my mate's are upset.

Took a deep breath to claim down and tell Hunter so here goes nothing.

"Hunter, theirs something I have to tell you. But you can't tell Carter or anyone at that ok."

"Ok baby, go ahead I won't get mad at you."

"Thanks hunt, so you know how Rosa is Carter's kid. But what I didn't tell that Rosa had a twin brother, Hunter I was so happy that day. I named him after Carter, I took a pic of him and Rosa together look." I gave my phone to Hunter, so he can see the pic of my babies.

I wanted to cry cj would have loved Rosa, and everything else. I looked over Hunter has a smile on his face.

"Ha, I can't believe this. Rosa had a twin brother, rider what happened to him. You never talked about him." Hunter looked at me saying that, I didn't know how to say this.

"Hunter, the day Rosa and cj was born. I didn't know that I was carrying twins, they didn't show up on the ultrasound munch. Just Rosa so I thought, hey I'm having a girl, I was going to tell Carter that he was going to be a daddy. But that was the day he broke up with me, I told him to get out hunt. I was hurt at the time I never seen Carter at school or anywhere we went, I thought he you know die. When I had them the doctor told me that cj would die that night and he did at that moment, I prayed to the moon goddess that my baby would be ok." I looked down tears coming down my eyes, and not stopping but hey at least Rosa is with me.

Hunter hugged me making sure not to hurt the babies if one of them comes out looking like Carter, I will name the baby after him like I did before.
________________________________
*unknown*

Finally Dracula found his mate but thing is that I haven't bugged anyone yet. Oh maybe I should bug samono rivers, oh this will be good and I know where he is.

I got up from my throne but my queen stopped me. He is beautiful being pregnant with my baby again.

"Ok I swear Lucifer, if you're going to bug someone. Then you have to take me because my king will need his queen beside him." Zena whisper the lest part in my ear, I think he moaned in them too.

I picked him up with a smile on my face, oh Lord ,if he keeps this up we be having millions of babies running around here.

"Oh dear love, you know how to get me hard. Lets go bug an old friend of mine. He is the ruler of the were cats." I laugh out, oh how I love making everyone angry at me even Ivan rivers, ha ha ha.
_______________________________________
*Ivan*

I am in my office with Carter, Marcus, Zach and Zine. I looked around and couldn't fine Hunter.

"Oh sorry Ivan, Hunter is with rider right now. Because we don't know when he might have the babies." Zine told me, now I know why rider hasn't been here with us because his five mate's are overprotective of him good they should.

We are going over something's when I see fire coming out of nowhere, the boys looked to see if it was rider but nope it was the king of hell himself.

He put down a young looking boy. I'm guessing his kid, but the kid looks to be pregnant like my son.

"Oh Lord all mighty, I forgot Ivan this is my queen Zena Carson. And Zena this is king Ivan rivers the grandson of samono rivers." Oh goddess, why Lucifer why did he come to bug me, I didn't do anything wrong did I.

"Ivan, you didn't do anything wrong. I just love bugging people even samono, Victor or Dracula. Oh and how's your family even little rider, I haven't seen him since he was a little boy. Any grandkids I should know about grandpa Ivan." Lucifer jumped on my lap and now Vance is angry, great I got an angry Lion.

"Yes Lucifer, I have grandkids and some more on the way. Rider is pregnant again." He jumped off of my lap, one thing about Lucifer is he acts like he's their uncle.

"Who got my baby nephew pregnant. I will throw them to my hellhounds and watch them bag for me to let them go, then I will let Kendrick have some fun with them. My baby boy is getting so big Ivan look." Lucifer jumped back on my lap, I looked over and see Carter, Marcus, Zach and Zine shocked at what Lucifer said. Zena is probably use to it he looked around but stopped at the picture of Rosa when she was a baby.

He smiled at it, he put his fingers on the picture and started crying he got Lucifer attention.

Lucifer jumped up and ran to Zena, I guess this happened before to. The next thing you know Zena was sleeping.

"Sorry you guys, with Zena being pregnant again. He has mood swings not like yours but the demon kind of mood swings like being angry some times, then crying because he remembers when Kendrick was born. He misses it so much." ok so now we know not to bring up Rosa.

Just as I was about to say something Hunter came running in with rider right behind him, ok now I want to see this.

"Hunter don't tell him. Please I would do anything, just please don't tell him about cj." Who the living hell is cj, did he hurt my son to.

"Rider, Carter and them needs to know. Even Rosa, I can't believe you kept cj a secret evening from your mate's." We all looked at them confused, evening Carter is confused. Marcus not so really, and Zach and Zine who knows how they feel.

"I know Hunter, but like I said Carter and me broke up all those years ago. Three months Hunter, three damn long months. I was 13 years old when I had Rosa, I thought i was having a daughter. But no that stupid ultrasound munch didn't tell the doctor that I was having twins, Rosa lost her other half, ok ,how would you feel if your other half is gonna and never coming back." Rider yell out about to cry, but that doesn't make since why would rider keep something like this.

I looked around and see Lucifer about to punch everyone, but then a blinded White light come into the room.

"Will that's better now moon will live me alone. Now to fine my cougar, he is so going to get it." The mystery man said, but who the living hell is this guy.

Lucifer looked at the guy and like he seen a ghost.

"Night, what are you doing here and who is your beloved. Because right now, you don't make since at all brother." Oh ok, so that's the god of the night now it makes sense but who is his love anyway.

"Ah yes, will you see Lucifer. My lover is a cougar and he is so pretty, I just want to stick my member in him and be rough with him." Lucifer didn't say anything about that which is surprising.

Those two talked about everything then walked out, now I have this to deal with.

"Ok let's see, rider tell us what is going on baby boy. Because I'm confused right now, and who is cj." Rider looked at me with that look I know so well.

"I'm sorry daddy, but una isn't Rosa father. Carter is you see when I was pregnant with Rosa una raped me, and everyone thought that una was Rosa dad but he's not. Carter is her daddy, you see me and Carter dated back in high school. He was my first everything then months later I found out that I was pregnant. I thought I was having one baby, but when I gave birth to Rosa the doctor took and clean her up but something wasn't right with me it felt like my heart was broken. And I didn't know why, so the doctor came back he looked at me then he went back to work with me then hours past like that. I gave birth to a handsome baby boy, I named him after Carter but the doctor told me that he wasn't going to make it he dead that night." Rider cried out, my baby boy had a son of his own. I looked at Carter, he walked up to rider and hugged him rider cried on Carter then the others hugged them my poor boy.