chapter 30

*Hades*

My name is Hades Oasis river I have a twin brother name Tammy.

So right now I heading to pride lands because I haven't seen my family in so long.

When rider left it broke everyone's heart I couldn't stay on pride land without rider there I just break down and cry.

I have my mate and kids with me because right now I can't leave my pregnant wife behind she never met rider so this is going to my family first time in meeting rider.

My momma has allot of boys so I have allot of girls I think the girls are happy to see their cousins even Rosa I hope rider told her everything and not hiding anything anymore.

"Daddy are you ok" my little diamond said I looked in the mirror and smile at her.

"Just nervous sweetheart because all of us is going to me someone that i haven't seen in so long" I told them my wife Rene grabbed my hand to try and calm me down.

I took deep breaths my bobcat Mercury he's been whining since yesterday morning I try to talk to him and nothing he says nothing to me I am getting worried about him.
______________________________________
We finally made it to pride land to stay with my parents and siblings nieces and nephews I get to see rider and Rosa every day and night i just hope everything is great with everyone.

I haven't seen anyone for like 5 or 6 years ago I just what to know who Rosa looks like.

The girls got out and was about to run but I stopped them because I smell werewolves.

I looked and yep there are werewolves everywhere probably the pride members found their mate's I am proud of them now the can buzz off of riders business because nobody hurts my young siblings.

"Uncle Hades your here" I see my niece Catherine running to me oh how I miss this I looked up and see everyone but I didn't see rider or Rosa everyone looks sad.

"Ok um where's rider and Rosa at and who are those six guys" I asked my parents and siblings nobody said anything what is going on.

I looked at Tammy he better say something because right now nobody is.

"Hades this is Carter Roman hunter jackson Zach and Zine Harrison Marcus revata riders mate's and this is Jacob Prince rider is with Jacobs mate and as for Rosa she isn't here with us Hades" Tammy told me what does he mean Rosa isn't here with them.

Fred has tears in his eyes looking down Fred normally isn't one to show anyone his emotions now he is this can't be good.

"Hades Rosa is dead she died yesterday afternoon someone killed her Hades and now we don't know what happened I am scared that this happened to rider" I dropped to my knees and looked up to the heavens wondering why would someone take Rosa away from us.

I smell the familiar scent of my baby brother with one look at me he came running towards me.

"My little rider I'm so sorry baby brother I should've been there for you rider please forgive me" I tightened my hold on rider because right now it feels like i am dreaming right now if I let go of rider he'll just disappear again.

We stayed like that for so long and tell I hear allot of growling coming from behind me and in front of me.

"It seems our mate's are mad big brother jealousy isn't good but we learn to love it" I forgot that rider was  wiser then anyone of us he is one smart leopard.

He let go of me i am freaking out he kissed my cheek and told me he isn't going anywhere crazy leopard.

I just hope he is ok because right now rider seems pregnant and I don't know what to do.
_____________________________________
*rider*

So now me and my mates are going to stay with my parents it was either this or living with retha so choose to stay with my parents.

I haven't told my mates that i kiss Enrique last night I thought he was one of my mates oh goddess I feel guilty I need to tell Jacob that I did that to his mate.

So I walked to where Jacob is I see him on the couch reading a book ok rider you can do this.

"Hey Jacob can we talk" I asked because I am afraid that he might yell at me or something.

"Sure rid what's up" Jacob sat his book down I walked in and sat down and took deep breaths ok here it goes.

"I I kissed Enrique last night because I thought he was Marcus because I normally snuggled up to Marcus zach zine Hunter maybe Carter I am sorry Jacob" I looked down I didn't want to look up at Jacob because he might be angry at me and Enrique I don't know what to do maybe I was sad that I lost Rosa and needed someone.

"Rider I trust Enrique and you what happened last night I am not mad or angry at you for that because you just lost your daughter you needed someone Enrique was there for you and the kiss don't worry about it wasn't the first time he did that he made out going undercover for me because I needed someone to get to this gang leader so yeah Enrique was probably surprised you did that I can't punish you because your not my mate to punish yeah I have to punish Enrique but hey you gave me a good excuse to be rough with Enrique" Jacob sigh dreamy to Enrique ok so I was worried about nothing.

"Thanks Jacob I am going to be in the backyard if anyone wants to know" Jacob said ok I got up and walked out to the backyard and I was really surprised that dad was out here he's been pretty good with everything.

I turned in my white leopard form and started walking up to my dad and lay by his side I've missed this so much.

We didn't say anything I was about to fall asleep but i hear dad talking.

"Last year rider when Bennett kicked you out the family bound didn't break just yours and Bennett's did the next day everyone tried to fine you but we never gave up on finding you rider" dad said through our mind lick now I feel bad because of what happened to everyone I should make it up to them.