chapter 6

*Marcus*

Zeus ran out of there, he told me what happened. I'm not mad at Rider but I need some time by myself.

I found a flower tree beautiful blue flowers felling. I turned into Zeus, I lied down its nice and quiet I love it.

But a lion came over, I didn't care anymore he sat down by me.

Ok not uncomfortable but the feeling felt like riders dad.

He looked at me and said.

"you know Marcus, no matter what happens Rider will be like this because una took his innocent away but also. Rider missed his pride if a were cat gets kicked out they die, I'm thankful rider didn't die if he did Bennett will be dialing with me." I don't know what to say.

"Mr.river, when I first met Rider. He was about to die but he didn't because my pack is like his pride. We have wolf pups the parents didn't have anyone to look after their kids, when I brought Rider home he took one look at the pups and boom he's better." Oh boy, I forgot to tell him,oops,my bad ha.

Please don't kill me please, ok ,I'm afraid that his dad will kill me but not after I get 35 pups. I wonder what Rider will look like all round with my pups, goddess yes.

But I'm in the doghouse not funny, yes I'm a werewolf but really doghouse, woof.

"Rider put you in the doghouse huh." I nodded my head yes, it's mass up my Luna put me in the doghouse man.

"Don't feel to bad wolfie been there done that, the only way to win Rides heart is to do something for him just do what he likes. Because right now Diablo is in control every time Diablo is out he looks for una, but nobody knows what happened and that's why I'm giving you a chance to talk to him. But with Diablo in control like he is, it will be hard." Yeah no problem it's not like Diablo will kill me or anything.

I told him that I will do it, time to make Diablo happy.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So I tried to look for Diablo, but no luck. I can't smell him so I went upstairs to fine him.

And I did he was deep in thought, he didn't smell me. I did this to him my baby.

I walked up knee down to him, he didn't look at me.

"Hey baby, I'm sorry I yelled at you. And for being jealous I promise I won't do it again so can you forgive daddy." He looked up turns out Rider is in control.

"Marcus, I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you. I really did yes Rosa is my daughter but I was scared that you'll reject me. Please Marcus, please don't reject me. I'm sorry Marcus look I will tell you the truth, una was my boyfriend. We never kiss or anything just cuddle that's it, like I said he came into my room we broke up that day. He got drunk, he raped me Marcus. I didn't want him but he did it so once I found out that I was pregnant with Rosa, Diablo wasn't mad at his unborn child. He was mad at una, Diablo, so once una found out that Diablo was out he left the pride land." Zeus we shouldn't have yelled at them, thank goodness, he didn't kill us.

"Baby I know but if Zach,Zine,Carter and Hunter fine out. Oh boy that una guy will be dead." Zach and Zine are twins alphas, Carter has a little sister but Carter is an alpha, Hunter is also a alpha. Yep Rider has alpha mate's.

"Marcus, I want to go home please if they found out about Rosa, I don't know they might reject me. Marcus please don't tell please Marcus." Rider started crying, my poor baby.

I hugged Rider so close he lost our kids and now he has a daughter of a rape if anyone of our mate's found out they will be on a killing spree even hunter.

Will Zach,Zine,Carter and Hunter are at another pack. But they were happy to visit Riders family they don't know what happened.
-------------------------------------------------------
*Hunter*

It's been three weeks, Rider is at his parents house Marcus went with him. So now Me,Zach,Zine and Carter are at blue pack thank goddess Rider didn't come.

Because this pack has were cat's, but they are slaves. But if Rider did want to come and he see this, Diablo will come out.

So let me tell you about us. My name is Hunter jackson am an alpha of Western pack my wolf name is Ares, Zach and Zine Harrison Twin alphas of the Yosemite pack. Zach wolf name is Duncan, Zine wolf name is Kimmel. And you have Carter alpha of the hazel eyes pack his wolf name is Poseidon.

Carter's phone went off he told me Marcus calling him and say I'm in charge.

"So how are your other two mate's, I've heard that there was a white were leopard. King Ivan called my pack to make sure not to hurt the cub, but I hear that a white leopards are very rare." He better not talk about Rider like this, if he does he is dead.

"I'm sorry alpha Jon. But a white leopard is hard to fine, but you said King Ivan right he has 12 kids his youngest is a girl rumors has it that one of his sons give birth to the girl. But Ivan is protective over his youngest son so if you hurt his son he will know." Zach said, it looks like Duncan wants to come out, hmm, I wonder why everyone wolf's has been acting weird Ares been upset over something.

Our wolf's come out every time we sleep, maybe they missed their mate's.

Everything was going ok Carter came back and whisper in my ear.

"Hunter, something happened to Rider we need to get to the pride land like right now." And with that Carter told the twins though our mind lick.

So we took off to pride land to see our mate's.

Hey love's so yesterday a singer dead at 81 years old rest in peace Kenny Rogers.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺