chapter 9

*Rider*

Ok now I'm heading to Rosa room to tell her the truth about everything and about her idiot dad.

Should I call him that, he wasn't even there for her. I sacrifice everything just for her.

I never had any friends to hangout with, if I did I wouldn't go because. I have my daughter to take care of I told my mate's the truth.

So now, I have to tell my 5 year old daughter. That I'm not her big brother but her mommy.

She is going to hate me forever, but I don't want that I love Rosa to death.

I was at her bedroom door so I knock on it.

' this was a bad idea Diablo a really bad one. ' I said to Diablo.

' not bad idea Rider Rosa loves us, never hate us but she will be hurt for a little bit. But she'll come around have faith in our little cub. ' Diablo said, he's right about everything.

After awhile Rosa opened her door and saw me.

"Ride, is everything ok." Rosa said, I looked down with tears in my eyes I can't do it but I have to.

"Rosa can we talk I have something to tell you what happened 5 years ago." I said, we walked downstairs to the living room.

"Rider is everything ok, is something wrong?" Rosa ask, ok I can do this, just tell a sweet innocent girl the truth ok here goes.

"Rosa 5 years ago, I had a boyfriend his name was una Simmonds. I loved him but one day I found out that he was cheating on me, so I broke up with him. I was 14 years old at the time, at that night ,he um, came in my room I was sleeping he started kissing my neck and he did some stuff to me. He called me names and stuff he made a bet, he told his friends that if he gets me pregnant that they have to pay him 90 bucks and he did." I tried to hold back my tears from coming out but failed like I always do.

"How come Bennett and them didn't help you big brother?" Rosa said to me, I just sat there not saying anything.

Then I looked at Rosa and said.

"I didn't want nobody to know. But a couple of months later, I was throwing up allot but in the morning. Momma found out what was going on ,she uh, she ask me if I was craving something. And I said yeah momma i was craving tuna with hot sauce and pancakes with honey and um strawberries. I don't like honey on my pancakes but for tuna is weird I never ate tuna."

"After that Rory,Ray and me were hanging out. But I felt like something was wrong with me, we ran into una one day. I was very upset that he was with his mate, he cheated on me. Yeah upset about that una cheated on her with me I was upset." Rosa looked at me all confused and stuff I need to skip through my story.

Ok here goes nothing.

"Rosa, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I was young and scared. That she might hear what the pride members said about me, and I didn't want that for her. I didn't, momma was fixed so she couldn't have anymore babies. I begged momma and daddy to take care of her that day I was happy I had a daughter." I told Rosa, she seems happy.

"What was her name is she alive" she said, I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah, she's alive and as for her name. I named her Rosa Maria rivers." Ok Rosa looks mad, I knew this was a bad idea.

"Rosa I'm sorry ok, I was worried that if you grow up and fine out about una. He might take you away from me, I'm sorry Rosa, everything I said was the truth. I'm your mom and una is a idiot for everything but I don't regret anything, I had you, I kept you a secret once the pride members fine out. They will say that I should've killed you and stuff. Rosa I don't believe in killing something already inside me, you are and will always be my princess. Like the first time I came back with Marcus, you told me that Bennett was bullying you. So I went momma leopard on him, Rosa I will make everything right between us. You have 5 amazing step dad's that will do anything for you I'm sorry." I couldn't keep my tears inside anymore my daughter hates me now.

Rosa came over and hugged me, I hugged her back, I thought she will hate me but she loves me because I told her the truth.
_______________________________________
*Carter*

Rider went to tell Rosa the truth,so yeah,Queen Wendy is showing us the old pride house it's nice.

She also told us. She had her children here and she raised them to be nice to each other, she also said that Bennett was a sweet boy to rider he always read the triplets stories.

And she as told us that when Rider was like 5 years old. He went to the library in his house and almost felled everyone of his siblings called him dare devil.

"So how do you guys like the old pride house?" Wendy said, we all told, that we love it she was happy to have allot of werewolves.

"Um Wendy, I have something to say." Marcus said, he looks nervous about something but what.

"Of course Marcus what is it?"

"Will I'm not like all the other werewolves, you see my grandpa Zac revata isn't a werewolf. But he is a vampire he always tell my dad about the King of vampires, I was scared to tell my mate's. I know Rider won't care but Carter,Hunter,Zach and Zine do. Because of some stupid war between two kinds." Marcus said, wait, so he is half vampire. The twins and Hunter looks confused.

If Marcus told Rider this, Diablo will be out because Marcus hid this from rider and all of us. I thought we told each other everything but no.

Hunter looked at Marcus and said.

"Marcus, why didn't you say anything, we love you but you hide it from us. I thought since we got married, we'll tell each other the truth and not hide a secret like this. Baby, we will never ever hurt you ok. You are our mate sweetheart and if rider found out that we hurt you he'll hurt us." Hunter said, kissing Marcus, men I really need my mate's like right now Poseidon is bugging me.
_______________________________________
After our little talk we went back to Rider and Rosa to see what is going on.

We saw Rider cuddle up to Rosa, it looks like they were watching a movie, huh cute.

I looked at the others and got Rider. Zine got Rosa and we went back to our room. We sat them down together, I just realized that we have a step daughter.

I kissed Rosa forehead, Rider woke up and looked at us then at Rosa a smile came on his face.

"Hey baby, sorry if we woke you." Zine said, kissing riders head.

Rider looked down at Rosa with love in his eyes, he is a great mommy.

I can imagine rider all round with our pups, goddess yes, Rider didn't even look up.

"Carter, I love you but. And I do want to have some fun with you daddies, but I can't because Rosa is in here."

Ok embarrassing.

Hey love's so rider told Rosa the truth will rider's mate's love Rosa or not in the next chapter is going to be...... Will can't spoil anything but hey thanks.

Remember peace love good vide bye loves.

🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯