chapter 5

*Russ*

I know Rider will be upset nobody knew what will happen to him, now Rider is in his room.

So I knocked on his door, baby brother please open the door if dad heard what happened he'll tell everyone that rider needs some space.

But I'm the eldest sibling, I should protect Rider.

As I was about to leave the door open, at the door was a crying Rider his eyes are red tears coming down fast.

He told me to come in, when I stepped in his room it's like a tornado came in here.

We sat here in silence for a good 50 minutes, Rider was the first to speak.

"I don't know what to do Russ. What do I tell Rosa or Marcus, I can't say ' hey Marcus, Rosa is my daughter because her real left me and I got raped, please just give her a chance' it won't be that simple Russ."

Sorry baby bro but you need to let people help you.

"Rider, you need to tell me why because I know you love Rosa right, because when you first got back Rosa told you that Bennett bullied her because of that momma leopard came out to protect her cub. Rider when you lifted Rosa was upset we didn't know what to do at night we hear her crying, because she wanted you home because she loves you Ride." As I was done Rider was crying.

"I'm a bad mommy, I should've took Rosa with me instead I left her here. I left my baby behind, but if I did take her I don't know what'll happen maybe Marcus would reject me." Whenever Rider wanted to cry he plays with his tooth. So I hugged him I never like anyone touching me but Rider he is to sweet, I never like seeing any of my siblings crying or whatever.

Rider snugged up to me like his life depending on me, I know he wants his mate but no. I just want to see my baby brother happy and stuff.

"I'm ready to tell everyone everything, dad should hear this too." he really wants to tell everybody.

"Sure, come on."

We went back dad was there Marcus looked worried about rider, I know he'll take go care of rider if not I'll get him.

Rider sat down by Marcus he looks ready to tell everybody what happened 5 years ago.
_______________________________________

*Rider*

I know, I have to tell everybody what happened I'm ready to confess everything.

"Where should I start." I asked myself, I wanted to show everyone what happened but I couldn't because Rosa was in the room.

Retha told me to start at the beginning.

"Ok so 5 years ago, when I was 13 it was night time. Everyone was in bed I stayed up late reading my one of my books, it was 9 o'clock the time I went to bed. I thought everything was ok but nothing was right, at 10:30 someone came into my room and it was una. One of Bennett friends he kissed me, and I woke up he did something's that I didn't like. He said if I screamed he'll kill me, I punched him and kicked him but nothing worked by midnight he stopped. It happened allot I couldn't eat or sleep because, he took my innocent away from me it was supposed to be my mate's. After 6 weeks I be vomiting every morning, I was scared. I didn't know what to do so momma found out why because I was pregnant." I stopped, I feel the tears coming but I shook them off.

I looked around everyone had their heads down, Marcus was confused still dude really.

"After a long I said, I was pregnant. I begged momma and dad if, I have this baby is for them to take care of him or her, months past I was finally ready for my daughter. To come I was in labor for a good hours and till she came a beautiful baby girl, with cole colored hair,dark green eyes nothing of her. Father but me I was happy, but at the same time I was sad that she was apart of my rap. Una doesn't know about her, I kept her as a secret from all the pride members so she wouldn't hear what I heard as a child. It was hard at first but I did watch her grow up." I was done everyone was mad and angry, that una did this but if he didn't Rosa wouldn't be born.

I walked over to Rosa and kiss her forehead my little angel, mommy's little devil, with out Rosa I wouldn't know what to do.

Marcus was mad and angry he came over and kiss me, he looks down at Rosa and back up to me.

He then though I was lying then he looks really close. His eyes turned bright brown,oh boy,Zeus is in control this will get ugly.

"Mate had baby and never said anything." Zeus yelled at me, Diablo wasn't very happy with Zeus.

Diablo took control of my body so I can sleep.
_______________________________________
🔥Diablo🔥

I give Rider a break, so I took control. Zeus maybe king of lighting but I'm the king of fire nobody yells at Rider nobody.

"So Zeus, you want to go there fine by me, you can yell all you want but una did this. Rider even said that he tried to get him off of us, but no you let your jealousy take control of you if you were Rider. You will do the same thing but no your yelling at him for what, yes we have a daughter and I'm sorry,ok,if you wasn't our first you know how many countless night's we had. Rider was scared out of his mind, so go on Zeus yell at me,punch me,hit me do it Zeus." If I know Zeus, he would but he won't hit me, because I was his mate. I'm so sick of his jealousy I'm sick of it and so is Rider.

Everyone was ready for Zeus to hit me but it never came instead of punching me, he hugged me.

Zeus is upset I don't blame him.

"I'm sorry D I've been a bad mate, I'm sorry. I am really sorry please forgive Zeus." Awww my big bad alpha is scared of me I feel so much love.

"Ok I forgive you but your in the doghouse, bagged all you want Zeus because of you Ride is sleeping he won't wake up and till morning so if I was you. I would bagged for Rider forgiveness have fun baby." I said, I love seeing him like this, because his kitten has claws and this kitten doesn't play around.

I sat down next to Rosa, Zeus went somewhere Rosa snugged up to me. I love my cub, mommy's little angel what I wouldn't give for you.

If I ever see una again he will be dead. I know where he is he found his mate watch out una because I'm coming for you.

You think you can leave me you have another thing coming.

Wow oh hey love's so rider is sleeping and now Diablo is out to play Zeus was socked but why does Diablo want una for hmm we would never know.

Diablo: because una hurt rider now I'm out to play.

Ok Diablo.

Remember peace love and good vide.