chapter 13

Hey does everyone remember this
_______________________________________
*Rider*

I was in my room, Rosa is sleeping on the bed. I was knitting clothes for my nieces and nephews there little bitty.

I was almost done, but my five handsome mate's came in they almost woke Rosa up.

They looked at me and I was ready to kill all five of them.

"Sorry baby boy, we didn't know that Rosa was asleep." Hunter said, I guess they forgot that Rosa was sleeping whatever.

"Ok, I bite what do you want." I looked at my mate's, they looked at me and Zach said. "kitten can you tell us how you came into pack lands."

"Ok, y'all what to know how I got on pack lands. Ok now listening carefully."
_______________________________________
Flash back to one year ago

I ran away, Bennett kicked me out. I left everything behind my family and my daughter.

You, see I love my family. I would do anything for them like my dad, he has his rough day's.

I didn't pay attention to where I was going, Bennett hurt me so much I couldn't take it. He done it, he hurt the most sweeties were cat there is.

It wasn't long when I hard a growing, like wolf's from a pack I was going to die anyways.

The blond wolf came to me and said, "who are you." I looked at it confessed like.

I sat down he is handsome, but I want my mate's, but what if they don't want me.

The blond wolf was mad at me, you see I never know why.

I just looked at the wolf. His fer is all nasty looking, he is not from a pack his eyes are Red.

Oh goddess, he's a rouge wolf.

So i took off running from the rouge wolf.

I was so scared, that if I stopped running he get me and kill me, so I followed a smell of some kind.

And I came upon this river it's nice. I lost the rouge wolf, and I think, I ending up on werewolf pack lands.
_______________________________________
*back to the present*

I told my mate's everything, that happened too me getting chased by a rouge wolf and on their pack lands.

"We didn't know kitten, we are sorry that a rouge wolf was chasing you." Marcus said, I love them and they love me.

I just wish my babies were here. I miss my babies Hunter looked at me and said "Baby boy it's ok, we'll get you pregnant again we will tap that big round bubble butt of yours. Daddies will get you pregnant over and over again, and till your full of our pups or cubs."

When hunter said that, I was happy that they wanted another babies. I can give them so many babies as they want.

But no, I will not go through that much pain for having five babies in me.

I was about to say something, but Rosa woke up.

"Morning mommy, morning daddies. When are we going back to the pride land." Rosa ask, she looked at her step dad's with those cute kitten eyes that you can't say no to.

"Well sweet heart, we can leave tomorrow. But right now, I need to go talk to someone ok." Marcus told Rosa, she looked at him with happy face.

Marcus gave Rosa a kiss on the cheek, and left that was so cute I think they will be great dad's one day.

"Rosa, why don't you go play with the other kids ok." I told Rosa, she got up and left.

I looked at my mate's and said "I got a surprise for the five of you, and I'm wearing it under my clothes so be good and you'll see." I giggled out, they look like lost little puppy dog's it's so cute.
_______________________________________*Marcus*