chapter 11

"Marcus*

Along time ago before my dad was born my two grandpa's met at a little park. My grandpa Mark was a gang leader, my other grandpa Zach worked in a bakery shop.

Mark revata was a full grown werewolf and Zach Kingston was a full vampire. Their love for each other was awesome, they didn't care what anyone had to say to them because that stupid war between two kinds is stupid who cares nobody does.

My grandpa's love each other. They made the blood moon pack, grandpa Zac bite grandpa Mark because he didn't want Mark to die.

I think back to that moment were all six of us met.

Ok so here's what happened. There was a meeting with all the alphas from across the world, from every pack we were called in because one of the alphas son disappeared nobody knew what happened. Everyone was looking at each other I was sitting next to alpha hunter and sitting next to hunter was the alpha twins Zach and Zine Harrison and across from the twins was Carter Roman.

But you got to think to yourself was this a good idea to bring five deadly alphas there, I mean come on bitch we can easily kill.

Those where something else.

I guess, I was so deep in thought that I didn't hear what's going on.

"Marcus are you ok?" Zine said, he looks worried about something.

"Yeah, I'm fine just remembering how we met each other. And that I'm sorry, that I didn't tell you guys that was a vampire I really am sorry." I said looking down.

Right now we are on stage in front of the pack. Rosa wanted to come and rider couldn't say no to her, hack nether can we.

All five of us love Rosa if anything happens to that sweet little girl Zeus will be out.

"My i have the pack attention please!" Carter said in his alpha voice.

"good thank you, ok many of you maybe wondering why we were gone so long will it's because our Luna was dieing. Do to being kicked out of his pride he left behind someone that means allot to him." when Carter stopped there were whisper going around, I guess rider heard it and stood up.

"Yes I was dieing, but you guys welcome me in your pack and with that. This pack became my pride but my mother was talking to alpha Marcus about bringing you guys to pride land. I know most of you haven't found your mate's yet but who knows maybe they are in the pride land, but I need to worn you about my brother Bennett, he might say something to you if he does tell me ok." Rider said, everyone loves rider. I never seen anybody hate him if something like that happened I will be on them.

Once rider was done he sat down with Rosa, she sat on his lap and talking to him it's so sweet he makes a good mommy.

One of the pack members stood up and said "ok I like to say something, why is there a little were cat girl on stage with the Luna. She isn't apart of our pack." The she-wolf growled at that. I looked at everyone then I looked at rider, oh no ,Diablo is out this can't be good.

"Did I just hear you growled at my cub? You don't growl at a were cat's cub. It's like another werewolf growling at your pup, so what if she not in this pack. I'm in this pack because I am matted to your alphas so get this through your thick ass head, my daughter and along with every children here. Rosa is more than welcome here now if I see or hear what you say to my Angel you will have to deal with a very piss of were leopard got it!" Diablo said, and the she-wolf nodded yes.

"Good now, I'm sorry please go on Carter." Carter told, the pack that since we are moving to pride land our stuff will be the same like here.

I just hope that everything will be alright and that nothing bad will happen.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
After we were done with everything I sat down enjoying the peace and quiet it's nice.

I was about to fell asleep but Rosa jumped on the couch, will I no when I'm beating.

"Papa Marcus, can you tell me a story mommy used to tell me stories but mommy said he was busy with something I have no idea what." Rosa said, sitting next to me.

I got to think story story story, hum oh I got one.

"Ok, I'm tell you a story about how a werewolf meet vampire ok." I said, and Rosa said yes. She is so cute I sure if being cute was a crime I sure mother like daughter.

"Along time ago before you were born, the werewolf walked along the woods he came upon a little bakery it was a small bakery he walked in the little bakery he smelled something so sweet. He had to have it but one thing that the werewolf didn't know is that a vampire, was working there but with one look at the werewolf. The Vampire fell in love with the werewolf and after that they lived happily ever after the end." When I was done Rosa fell asleep on my lap, she got her looks from rider none from una she is all rider.

And speaking of the devil "hey Marcus, is everything ok you've been kinda acting weird. I'm worried about you love." Rider said giving me kisses, goddess his kisses makes everything better.

"Will rider everything is alright, I was just telling Rosa of how my grandpa's met then Rosa passed out." Rider looked he smiled all happy, I guess he likes it if Rosa was with one of us.

"Come it's time to put her to bed she pass out like 1 p.m. but I guess after today events. She must be really tired." Rider kissed Rosa head and picked her up carrying her to bed.

He went to our room but why rider put Rosa down, put his hand in her hair singing a song.

It was a nice song "Rider what song were you singing, to because I never heard that song?"

Rider looked at me like I punch someone.

"Really Marcus, I'm hurt that you never heard of boy George. Ok look when I was growing up, my momma will play old songs like. Queen, beasties boys, Elton John, run D M C ,snoop dog aaron Carter, and country music too. But yeah, I like old songs and new songs you know." those were something that nobody knew about rider, I had no idea, riders birthday is coming up and I have an idea.

Hey love's sorry for the long wait I've been making a new book called omega alpha where an omega is the alpha of the other omegas it's going to good like Dracula's mate.

Bye love's remember peace love good vide keep safe and stay healthy.