chapter 19

*Rory*

I was in my house, I leave alone. Yeah never had a mate, never really like anyone in the pride only my siblings. If you count how many times they try to make me date someone.

I'm in my living room drinking something strong, to get my mind off of everything. One thing about me is that I never got a hangover like never ever weird right so yeah.

But my front door open and close I know someone is here so I got up to look who is here.

And it was rider, he looks mad at something or someone I have known idea why.

He looked at me and said "hey Rory sorry for coming, I can live if you want?" I looked at my brother and I told him "no rider, you can stay I love having someone here with me."

Rider gave me those sad eyes like kitten eye he is very good at that.

"Ror, if you want you can stay with us. We don't mind at all brother, your my brother and plus Bennett is driving me crazy." I looked at him if he gone crazy or something. Is Bennett picking on rider if so Bennett is a dead man walking.

"Is he hurting you again rider, I swear if he lay a on hand you he is dead!!!" Don't get me wrong but if someone hurts my siblings they are dead meat. I don't play around yes Russ is the oldest out of all of us it's just we are very overprotective of rider and Rosa.

Rider never really told us who got him pregnant. Because when Rosa was born, she smelled like a werewolf but she is half were cat and half werewolf.

Me and Ray picked up the scent of a werewolf, we asked rider who the wolf was he told us not to worry about it.

He was and still is a young mom. He got pregnant in high school, yeah it was, I remember that we also went to school with werewolves.

"Rory it's just, Bennett been bugging. He worries about everything I do and one time. I got embarrass one time, me and my mates were in our room, I told them it won't hurt babies. But they have to be careful so in the middle of that Bennett came busting in like really. Carter, Hunter, Marcus, Zach and Zine got scared. Then they looked at Bennett like they wanted to kill him and that's not all he took my spell books all of them he said ' you can't do spells, its to dangerous for the babies. ' So yeah." Wait are we talking about the same Bennett that hurt rider. And did everything else and now Bennett is hanging out with rider.

Ok now I'm confused too, what the mother living hell is going the fuck on because Bennett.

"Ok, I'm confused on everything right now because Bennett Rover rivers likes you now. But that doesn't explain why you have puffy Red eyes for rider?" He took in a deep breath and looked at me and started crying, oh goddess on.

"Bennett didn't hurt me. I hurt hunter, I told him everything and I haven't seen him since then. I can't go back home ror I don't like being alone." Rider cried, I picked him up and took him in my room. I'm with rider on this I hate being alone that's why I have Fred here with my nephews.

Speaking of the devil here he comes.

He looked on my bed like I did something stupid or something I will though.

"Yeah I'm going to ask, why is rider here and why does it look like he's been crying for." Fred ask me, so I should really tell him everything yeah it's better then.

So I told Fred want happened from the start about Bennett being nice to rider, and to rider telling hunter everything that happened to him.

Fred looked at me and said "ror, I do believe rider is giving Bennett a second chance. And as for this hunter, I will go talk to him I know he is hurting. But look at it from his point if you're mate's didn't tell you or your other mate's then yeah Rory, he be hurt but look at it like this if you get mad you don't want nobody around you so I'm go talk to hunter and fine out want ok." Fred put his hands on my back I know he hurts still because rider isn't the only one that can have kids, Fred's mate was a nice man he was so sweet to everyone but then something happened to him. Because he ended up in the pride hospital Fred didn't just lose his mate, he lost his best friend and father of his kids.