chapter 28

*Carter*

When rider Enrique and Bennett head out to train on something about Bennett's magic.

So me and Marcus zach zine hunter and Jacob sat down watching TV with Rosa and lance.

Rosa doesn't know about me being her real dad I didn't hear of what was going on.

"So Jacob how did you met Enrique" zine asked Jacob I swear my mate's are weird.

"Oh umm will you see Enrique had this mission to kill this guy because uh this guy stoled something of Enrique so I met Enrique on the roof top of some building then one thing led to another you know what Enrique probably remembers yeah because I ain't getting my ass in trouble" ok he's weird because this whole thing is like beyond everything else for rider.

I close my eyes trying not to punch someone I guess I fell asleep because next thing bi know is that something or someone is jumping on me so I opened my eyes and see Rosa sitting there looking all innocent like.

This girl and her mom will be the death of me.

"Rosa princess I love you with everything in me but tell me why were you jumping on me you could have gotten hurt and I really don't need that ok I am not trying to be mean pumpkin but if something happened to you mommy will be upset pumpkin we really don't need mommy to cry now would we" I looked in Rosa eyes she didn't look at me just down I know that i was hard on her but I don't want nothing bad to happen to her.

It was getting late so I got up to make dinner because if I remember right rider spins allot of time training on his magic and with Diablo.

I got everything out then I hear zine saying that he is bord I looked out the kitchen seeing hunter carrying zine to the bedroom I looked at Zach waiting for him to go after them but he didn't something is up with the Harrison twins normally zine is all over Zach and now this.

So I went back to cooking dinner I need to fine out what is going on with the twins.
_____________________________________
*Zach*

If your wounding why I didn't go with hunter is because me and zine got into a fight this morning it was pretty heavy.

We said somethings we shouldn't have said so zine is mad at me for what I said to him I love zine so much that it hurts me when I see my twin brother and mate sad.

Duncan is yelling at me and giving me a headache.

"Hey you ok buddy" Jacob ask I looked up I wanted to yes but Duncan is an asshole some time.

"Let me see your wolf is yelling at you and you probably did something to make him this angry at you because now you have a big headache am I right or something" wait how can he tell all of this is he a witch.

"Omg your a witch a mind reader oh crap I am dead and before I dead tell my family I love them" I said acting all dramatic Jacob looked at me like what-the-mother-living-hell I love mass with someone.

"Yeah no I am no witch or mind reader I'm a hellhound ok and I kinda got this feeling like oh you know like you guy fight barely look Zach Enrique has Twin cousins and they are matted to each other they fight too but they make-up later on ok so what I am trying to say is that no matter what you and your twin brother love each other now it is best to give him some time by himself ok" Jacob said I nodded my head yes I couldn't talk to anyone I feel like about to break down.

Rosa walked up and hugged me how the living hell is she Carter's daughter because that man is mean but this little angel is so sweet like her mommy now I see why rider is overprotective of her.

I picked her up and sat her down on my lap.

"Rosa who's mommy little princess" I always ask this and I know she is riders princess.

"I am daddy Zach" Rosa said.

"Oh and who is daddies princess" she looked at me with her head to the side she is so cute.

"I am and mommy is the queen" I gave her kiss Rosa is so cute she looks like rider and nothing of Carter in her eh she might ack like Carter when she gets older.

And if any boys hurt our princess we will hunt them down I already have some plans for when that happens.

I didn't know Carter came back to the living room he looked at me like I did something.

"Zach baby if your planing on Rosa future I swear rider would probably kill all of us so I am not in" when Carter said that Rosa took lance to play with her because I know they shouldn't be around us cruising like we are and rider and Enrique will probably kill us.

"Ok since the kids are playing somewhere else Zach what in the mother living hell were you thinking" Carter yelled out I looked and saw Marcus not doing anything wow he is something else.

"Fine Carter if you want to know that's ok look I was thinking about Rosa future because if any guys hurt her we will hunt them down and kill them if my name isn't Scooby doo and it's not so yeah I have everything planned for Rosa and kittens or pups and plus if rider does kill us I have a backup plan"

"Witch is"

"We make sure that he couldn't walk for the whole year" I finish i looked around and saw their faces what I thought it was a good plan what I can be crazy from time to time but eh just a little bit.

"Ok I like you doing that Zach but as a mafia leader I will try to hide everything from Enrique goddess knows that Enrique is the prince of assassinations oh believe me if y'all plans go south let me know I have boys that look like y'all and if rider does kill y'all I'll ask my boy's ok" Jacob said I looked over towards Marcus sigh.