chapter 25

*retha*

I still remember the day rider left but now that he is back and everything can go back to normal but I know it can't.

Fred I feel his emotions but when he found ash fred fell in love with him they matted fred told ash that he is pregnant but months pass we were under attack but then the rogues wolf's left ash got hurt we took him to the pride hospital where he dead fred was heartbroken he lost his mate best friend and the father of his children.

And now my mate rejected me because he said that he couldn't love me because rider is my brother I was like why don't you want me.

You know what that fool said he said that rider should be gone and stay gone I found my mate when rider was still here.

I know that was in the past and that I should look forward to my future but my future is to a my own family with my mate.
___________________________________

So I walked around then I see the old pride house but i see Marcus car there along with another car it looks like a Mustang.

I did the only thing I could do is run up to the house.

As I was running I didn't know that I ran inside the house and that I feel on the ground.
_____________________________________
*Enrique*

We were sitting down like something happened but then a female ran inside we all looked but only to see she on the floor.

I looked at Jacob and give him that look.

Marcus helped her she said she is fine but my momma side says otherwise.

So I got up and walked to the female she looked at me as if I was going to kill her.

I put my hand on her head the I see something it her future.

"Young panther I see you happiness in your future but i see something is going to happen you've been through allot but don't worry you will fine your other half and i see them" I closed my eyes to get a better look at them.

When I see who it was I opened my eyes again.

I walked towards where Marcus is with his mate's.

"So I seen who she will be with and let me tell you that i was shocked at who I've seen" I whisper so they can hear me.

The white leopard looked at me and whispered back "who did you see anyway"

"It was someone on my hit list but I know if I kill him now" the white leopard looked at like he is saying what do you mean by killing someone the other four looked at me with the same look.

Then I looked at Marcus oh this boy is something else.

I walked to the middle of the living room and said.

"Holla my name is Enrique speedy Gonzalez Prince but I know everyone is confessed but let me make really long story short my family has vampire,werewolf,mermaid,witch, and alien blood but my cousin on my uncle Antonio his mate was in a pride like this so the kid has the Gonzalez blood in him and uncle Kimmel were cat blood but my family isn't your normal family no we are not a part of a pack even tho I killed the werewolf king Mickey nobody mass with the queen vampire and gets away with it so what I'm trying to say is that I've been killing since I was 14 years old I've been trained to kill by my uncle Peter but now I Enrique speedy Gonzalez Prince am a assassin so please don't be scared of me"
________________________________
*rider*

Wait an assassin what the hack how did Marcus know this guy.

I looked at Marcus and said "Marcus how do you know him a assassin at that I thought we all promise not to keep secrets from each other" Marcus looked at me to see if I was joking because I'm not.

"Wait rider are you for real right look rider you kept secrets from us your mate's and I can't keep my family secret ok rider because I brought Enrique here along with his mate and their kid because you need someone to help you fine the queen witch because we all know you can't stop her because your pregnant you know what I'm out am going to stay at my parents place" Marcus got up and went to the door I did this.

Everyone looked at me.

"Honestly Enrique I don't know what to do anymore" Enrique told everyone to leave us alone.

He cama up and sat down next to me and grabbed me in a hug that saying I know how you feel.

"Rider look me and my mate Jacob got into a fight but nothing like this you see rider everyone has secrets even me but I can tell when Jacob wants to know about them but I can't tell him everything rider look around you for one minute and what do you see right now" I did as told I looked around see mine and my family home with my mate's and my daughter and the babies.

"A nice home with my mate's me and my kids" I looked in Enrique eyes he looked around trying to see something.

"You know what I see rider is a home you and your mate's build together with your family but look rider give Marcus some time to think he is just like Mark I swear to all things holy if Zac can see that his grandson is acting like Mark oh man Zac will do a three stogies slap now that will be awesome oh you know what get up rider because we are going to visit them" I mind leak my mate's telling them that me and Enrique are going out I hope he doesn't kill me.