chapter 4

*Wendy*

My little cub was hurting, I know Rory and Ray wanted to say something. But they didn't because rider said not to I love my children and grandchildren I'm so happy.

The boys cells me momma, the girls cells me mommy and my grandbabies cells gram gram I love my family.

All this stress isn't good for rider because of his pregnancy.

With what Bennett said to rider everyone got mad.

Ray got so mad.

"YOU KNOW SOMETHING BENNETT WE HAVEN'T SEEN RIDER IN YEARS, SO NOW WE GET THE CHANCE YOU MADE HIM UPSET YOUR LUCKY NOBODY KICKED YOU OUT YET. ME AND RORY MISSED OUR OTHER HALF BECAUSE OF YOU MOMMA WAS CRYING AT NIGHT AND BAGGING THE MOON GODDESS TO MAKE SURE RIDER WAS OK, OH AND DAD MISSED RIDER IF YOU WAS SO RIGHT YOU WOULD KNOW DAD HAD ROUGH DAYS FOR OVER THE YEARS, NOW RIDER IS HERE WITH HIS MATE." Wow Ray.

While everyone was talking rider came back out, all in tears with blood coming down him no no noo.

"Momma, I think I lost my baby momma please." I got up to help rider,my baby boy,I just lost a grandbaby.

Everyone looked at us, I just hugged my baby. Rider turned into Diablo I hold him petting him.

Ivan turned into Vance, he took rider so I can deal with this Bennett you so grounded.

"Bennett river, your grounded I don't care if you have company. And till you apologized to your baby brother, nobody is to talk to you and that goes to all the pride members got it. I should have known you be a troublemaker I should have punished you when your 5 years old." He got nothing to say good.

"Marcus, it be bast if you and Rider to stay here I know you have a pack. But we don't what rider to live again we have an old pride house you and your pack can move in, it will be nice to have some werewolves around." Please Marcus think about it.

Marcus was thinking then he said.

"I think that is ok mrs.river, because when I first meet rider it looked like he was about to die." What my baby boy was going to die.
_______________________________________

*Rider*

Dad took me from momma, we under the flower tree I missed it so much dad started licking me then he licked the blood.

I was so empty with out my baby Bennett did it he took my happiness away from me.

Dad looked at me was so sad that I was going to hurt myself again.

"I'm sorry daddy." Dad looked at me then said.

"Rider what are you sorry for you didn't do nothing. I'm missed you my little cub I was sad that you left I snapped at everyone." So that means daddy had a rough year it's all my fault.

After dad was done cleaning me, I told him that I'm going in the woods to be alone with my thoughts.

But dad said you need a guard with you, so Coleman and George are coming with me yay.

Here I am laying on a rock by the waterfalls. Then I started thinking about me and Bennett what happened between us.

*13 years ago rider is 5 years old Bennett is 15 years old*

I loved hanging out with my siblings it was nice a hanged out with Rory and Ray more, I love it.

Bennett hanged out with me, Rory and Ray. All four of us were happy but we stopped I didn't know what happened.

I was in my room reading my spell book, and till there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in brother." I didn't know which brothers were out there, Bennett came in holding me and crying.